My room somehow suddenly smells like weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by RenegadeHaze, Jan 10, 2013.

1. So before I even start, yes I'm 18, and yes I live with my parents. And they are very against weed. You commenting that I shouldn't smoke will definitely not stop me from smoking.

Now that that's out of the way, I've been smoking in my room at night for a few months. Here's basically what I do for room stealth smoking: Open the window a little (probably about a little less than a foot), stand by it, smoke out of a pipe, and blow it out the window through a sploof.

In the first few weeks of me doing this, my room always smelled anyways and I had to turn on the fan facing out the window and spray Ozium. Then I found my problem-- I only had about 3 sheets in the sploof. So I put in about 7-8, and was undetectable for a few weeks again.

However, recently, even though I've been changing the sploof dryer sheets every few sessions, my room is starting to smell like weed again. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong now? Should I put more dryer sheets in my sploof? I have one of those long paper towel rolls with about 7-8 sheets in it. It can't be that I have to change the sheets, because I just did so recently and my room smelled last night. Sometimes the wind blows the smoke back into my room, but that's only after blowing out through the sploof so it shouldn't matter right? My main suspect is when the weed in the bowl cherries and gives off some smoke/smell. So, my question to you, Grasscity, is, how exactly can I cure the problem of my room smelling due to the weed cherrying (when it keeps burning after you've lit it)? Also, is there anything else I'm doing wrong? Like how many dryer sheets to put in the sploof, etc etc. Any other useful stealth smoking tips?

Sorry for the long post, I'm just really paranoid about smoking in my room tonight so I had to make sure I covered everything. Thanks!

2. Yes, it's the cherry in the pipe making the room smell good. Either make sure to stomp out the cherry with the bottom of a lighter after every hit, or take off the screen to your window and keep the pipe held out the window when it's cherrying.

3. Alright, this makes sense. Can't believe I didn't think of that haha. Thanks!

4. Have the fan blowing out your open window while you are smoking. If the bowl gets cherried, put it out or at least hold it next to the fan. Blow all smoke through sploof and spray ozium at the other side of the room every now and then so it drifts across. After you're done smoking, give it 10-15 minutes and then flip the fan. If needed, a spritz of cologne in the back on the fan and next to your door (about the height of your mom's nose haha) should make your room smell dandy.

Lighting a candle and blowing it out over and over makes your room smell more like candle wick smoke instead of weed

Another trick is leaving out unwrapped bars of fancy smelling soap will also give off a fairly potent, clean smell, but candles are more common place in a room haha

Good luck!

5. Not a prob :wave:

6. Omg, so many good stealth smoking tips! Lol thanks man

7. Maybe it's your pipe? They can get pretty stinky if you don't clean them

8. That could also be it.

I know this might sound like a stupid question but I'm relatively a beginner at this.... how exactly do you clean a pipe? Wash it out and dry it out? Or is there certain techniques?