My rolling experience last night

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smartpartspb, Jun 22, 2009.

1. So i took my pink star last night. and then as i was coming up i took another half. waited about and hour and started drinkin some mango juice and goose. mad good, but very strong. smoked a lot of mj. just chilled and partied and danced.
    i was moving so fast, yet time was going by soooooooo slow. it was the weirdest thing ever. Literally what felt like an hour was only about 7 minutes. i kept looking at the clock and my fone. it started to really creep me out.
    Also, i couldnt stop shaking and moving my feet. my girlfriend was gettin real freaked out.
    i came out with the great realization that you must take people for who they are. as simple as that seems, it took me a while to realize it. and i thought my realization was heading in a totally different direction. kinda crazy.
    so i guess that was kinda my roll in a nutshell.
    i think i overdid it because it was my first time taking more than 1 rolls, and also my first time drinking while rolling face.
    I had a terrible comedown where i just wanted to sit there and everything to go away. i wanted to be nothing at that point. i wanted to stop moving so fast. and stop shaking. it was really freakin me out. made me not wanna roll again, however i will be rolling to a roots concert in less than 2 weeks :smoking:

Thanks for reading. just thought i would share this, even if it didnt really make much sense b.c its kind of "all over the place." and random. but i was just blabbering about what i was thinking.

2. Haha, nice man. My first time I took 3 1/2 but sounds like you had fun. Ecstasy is fucking magic man.

3. next time when ur doing a psychadellic, u should really turn ur phone off and dissacoiate yourself from time. Ive had one negative trip (not too bad or anything) and it was mainly because i got so wrapped around that time lag and shit.

4. wow that sounds a lot like when i rolled taking an orange pistol.

5. Nothing will ever compare to my first time rolling. it was the greatest experience of my life. i took 1 green gun. and it was amazing. i felt great alllll nightt. my last two times just haven't compared. i think i just think too much.

6. I want to roll so bad.

7. Nice, that sounds ill. Rolling is such a bro'ing out experience IMO.
    its great, and i wouldn't want to do it if one of my closest friends wasn't doing it. na homo.

Rolling is great :hello:

8. With ecstasy it's crucial you accept what's going to happen to your body while you're rollin' and to allow whatever movements your body makes to happen. Rather than dislike them happening it's better to embrace them and enjoy them. Your body will naturally do what feels good, so let your mind go along with it rather than fight it. Let go of all inhibitions.

MDMA isn't a psychedelic, sir.

9. VERY wise words. i like it. i will def take this into account next time.