My Ritualistic Ceremony.

Discussion in 'General' started by MorningTrip, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Okay, for me when it comes time to toke(around 10.00pm every night) I like to set the scene. In my room, I have it set up with blankets covering my windows, to minimize street lights from getting in(Where I live, there are a lot of lights). I also use my homemade tray that I use to clean and separate the hemp and buds. Also, music is a very important part of my ceremony. I have learned that classical music is most appealing when I'm blazed. You know, the stuff like Bach, Mozart, Handel, Vivaldi, and other various classical artists. As for the lighting, I have 3 candles about my room, as well as a channel on my tv which consists of just a blue screen, therefore creating a mixture of red and blue light. Very cool I must say.

So there you have it, I feel as though toking without the proper setting just feels "wrong" to me.

Anybody else have their unique ways of getting blazed?

2. classical music, props!

i have some on my computer, classical music is food for the soul man.

sends me to some amazing places in my head when i'm tripping.

this reminds me of a classical music thread i was gonna make once but forgot to write, like most of my threads i dont make lol.

3. If not for Marijuana, I would have never discovered how great classical music is.