My right nut hurts...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by WAsmoker92, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Alright, so I was hoping for some input.

As the title says, my right nut hurts. When I fondle them it seems as if it's only painful when I touch the epididymis. I can feel the little "hoses" as I like to call them, and it's a sharp pain right where they connect to my testis.

I am uncertain as to whether or not it's an STD, because there is no discharge, and it only hurts when I touch my nuts, or beat my meat. Not during sex, or just randomly.

So, long story short, is my shit fucked up, and would it be good for me to see a doctor? Or is it just a tad bit disturbed and should I just leave it alone?

2. If it is bothersome and persistent, see a doctor.

3. That is what bothers me though, It only hurts in certain circumstances. So I am uncertain of what it may be. I'm going to wait a day or two longer(It's been like this for about 3 days), and then see a doctor if it persists.

4. I would have gone by now. 3 days is a long enough wait to realize something might be wrong. If you can't make it today, go tomorrow before any damage (if any) is done.

Never, and I mean never wait if it has to do with your penis or testicles.

5. You think so? I was thinkin' about it, and it may be possible that during the act of pounding this hutch a few days ago, I may have just hit it too hard. I recall my nuts slappin' up against her ass cheeks quite hard.

Either way, I'ma visit a doctor tomorrow.

6. Ha! Yeah, it could just be some sore sack but it's better to be safe than sorry.
    No need for you to be banging another chick and realize your nuts won't let you nut anymore.

7. True that. But like I said, I see no discharge, and it doesn't hurt to piss. I'm a little uncertain, so tomorrow, urgent care is gonna get a visit.