My religon =]

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Blazin_up, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Hey all im new to this forum but im loving it alot!
    ive found alot of usefull info for an apprentice toker such as myself!

Anywhos i came to this section i think its appropriate, here is my religion i am currently only sheparding a flock of a few people atm, come in and have a read =]

http://alter420.weebly.com/index.html

Anyways, Do you think that kinda religion is blasphemy?

I personally do not, i think it caters for anyone, smoking isnt a Neccesity or anything like that..

Your opinions?

2. Marijuana is not particularly a good thing to acknowledge in religions, since it makes you question everything. Just my 2cents.

Who needs religion anyway?

3. Haha fair call.

Hmm i enjoy being part of my religon

4. nice creation

tell that snoop dawgg picture to
    [​IMG]

personally if i were to worship Mary Jane, she would have many forms ie Madison Ivy, Alexia Skye, Jessica Valentino, "Cameron", Brandi Edwards, Holly Sampson, Diamond Foxxx, Lindsey Meadows, Lauren Kain, Stephanie Tripp Stefani Morgan etc
    [​IMG]
    ALL WORSHIP HER HOLINESS ON THE SABBATH HOUR, 4:20!
    [​IMG]
    MARY JANE HUAKBAR! MARY JANE HUAKBAR! MARY JANE HUAKBAR!

5. lol i just find it funny for some reason that i read the word "religion" then saw a pic of snoop dogg on the same page. i will check this out later though

6. just read it, and honestly it looks like you just created something to promote smoking weed, only because its really broad. but i like broad, because i find it stupid when people break down their religion to a tee and dont drink milk on sunday or somethin like that. then again i find religion stupid period.

oh and reggae is spelled......<~~ like that

7. Ok the religion webpage is still in progress has a lot to add just yet, guys if you feel like it, go to adherants list, and join the forums, start some convos atm there is quite limited conversation and what not.. im still in progress.

Thanks for spelling hints ;) grammer n spelling never my forte

got rid of the snoop haha.

Maryjane is one of our highest ranking preistesses haha

8. Hey its Madison Ivy, i really love weed. I like to believe that God put Marijuana on this planet for us to enjoy and its wrong for the goverment to say its bad because most of them are religious republicans and they believe very strongly in Gods word. So they shouldn't be opposed to smoking weed because it is one of Gods creations. I dont know but thats what i believe :) Im a dork lol