My Recounting Of What Happened Last Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by desuforeverlulz, Oct 16, 2011.

1. #1 desuforeverlulz, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011
    My friend Chief and I were walking somewhere to smoke the gram I had saved from last night. On our way there, we met Pink, a girl that we both knew. I went to grade school with her, but Chief is closer friends with her than I am. She was hanging out with a bunch of typical druggies. They're smoking squares and shit. Chief got a call from our friend Bam. His birthday was tomorrow so he wanted to have a smoke sesh with us. We told him where we were, and his friend Ash, driving the car, picked up me, Chief, and Pink. We drove to the woods and we started smoking my kush with their steamroller. They forgot the headband kush so they went back to the car for it. They came back, we started smoking that shit and we began to have short term memory loss.

We went back into the car and started driving around. Chief was extremely high and put his arm around Pink and fell asleep on her shoulder. To everyone else, perhaps besides Pink, this was really fucking funny. Bam and Ash took as many pictures as they can of Chief's drugged out self. We stopped at a residential block for some reason. Pink got out to smoke a square while me and Chief were smoking my pipe. Ash and Bam start yelling at us wondering what the hell we're doing smoking when moments ago we were just playing really loud dubstep, making it known to everyone in the area that we were there. We got back in the car. I placed my pipe on the floor for whatever reason. Chief went back to hugging Pink. Chief told me later that at some point his hand was between Pink's legs and he slowly inched his way toward her vagina and almost fingered her before she stopped him.

We headed to a gas station for some blunts. Bam went in and asked for the blunts but the guy inside was apparently angry that he didn't have his ID and was going to call the cops. But he sold them to him anyway, so I don't think that mattered at all. Bam somehow lost the blunts while we were driving so we went to a different gas station to get more. The whole time I insisted that the blunts were somewhere in the front and they just misplaced them. Ash got out of the car and found the blunts somewhere by the driver's seat. I told them that my pipe is missing but it has to be somewhere on the floor. Ash was very upset because he thought some weed from my pipe had spilled on the floor. He told Chief to take the rug and shake it. Chief picked up the rug and shakes it inside the car like a moron. Very lulzy. Ash was very angry and told me to knock out whatever is left inside the bowl.

We drove to this party where Pink's scummy friends are at. Ash and Bam drop me, Chief, and Pink off nearby and we go inside. We're chilling there for a couple minutes waiting for Ash and Bam to roll the blunt and come smoke it with us. After a while the owner of the home told just Chief and me to leave because there were "too many people there." Including the owner, his brother, and Pink's two friends, there were six people. You mean six people was the limit for a "party"? Whatever man. We left and found out that Bam's phone has run out of battery and since I don't have Ash's number, we walk for miles to get back home, and stop for some coffee at 7-11. A couple of blocks from Chief's house, we encountered two freshman that go to the local high school. One was a guy and the other was a girl. The girl said to us "Hi, how are you?" but I thought she said "How high are you?" and I said "We are very high." She said "We are very drunk." Lulz. She walked up to Chief and said "You are so cute, can I give you my number?" So Chief took down her number. Then, they started hugging. Why? They hug for like five minutes and I start talking to the guy. He told me that the girl was supposed to give him a handjob moments ago and Chief was essentially cockblocking him. I felt so bad for the kid because he's so scrawny and I wouldn't expect him to get a lot of women.

Moments later, the two of them are kissing. I don't even... like, what the fuck? I'm just awkwardly standing there while he's kissing her, and they go at it for a good twenty seconds. I feel kind of jealous. But then again, I shouldn't really feel jealous because this wasn't Chief's girl to kiss! She was that kid's girl! God damn. I felt so weird, I couldn't even describe it. They eventually stop kissing and she continually reminded Chief how cute he is. I asked her if she thought I was cute. She did, but apparently Chief was way cuter. After that bizarre scenario, Chief and I walked home. We talked for a little about the events of the night while we played Halo, and then we eventually went to sleep.

I don't really want to forget this so I wrote it all down here. All names are pseudonyms to protect those parties involved.

2. epic read... reminds me of how shitty my weekends are lol

3. You all should have joined in, gang bang.