My record just mysteriously disapeared. Like for real......

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Joey24x18, Aug 14, 2011.

1. this^ :hello:

2. Really? Cause lowes foods gave me shit about my dismissed public affray charge. The had me go get a paper saying it was dismissed.

3. did you tell them about it or did they find out after running a cori check?

if it was dismissed it shouldnt be on a cori check either

4. You, sir, are now immune to the law. Go commit a celebratory crime for the occasion.

5. Haha, I can see two possibilities here.

Someone at the precinct lit up that bud and it was good shit so they smoked it all. Not wanting their boss to know what they did, they decided to erase the charge so nobody would ask about the evidence. This resulted in the accidental deletion of all your files - real good for you, I wouldn't worry.

Or, you're being set up for either a murder or an identity theft. And by identity theft, I don't mean your credit card being used. I mean, like someone replacing your life on some summer movie hit type ish. And if it's a murder or an identity theft, they don't want any background info to be able to be found about you. So, see if your SSN is still there and all that.

6. You're dead.

7. Maybe the government is trying to wipe out any evidence you ever existed so they can take you to a secluded testing facility and genetically modify you to be some sort of bio-weapon.

Or maybe the tester just smoked your homegrown, panicked, replaced it with some oregano, and then got all panicky and just deleted your record. Moral of the story = growing weed is good karma

8. my SSN seems to still be working. i used it to get a hunting liscense (i dont hunt but i keep a shotgun mounted in my car and it looks less suspicious if i have a hunting liscense) and it seemed to work fine. maybe i should go get some stupid charge and see if i get in trouble? idk. whats the fine for public urination? lol

9. My criminal records mysteriously disappeared too. With a little help from some public defenders:hello:

10. Your file got lost in the system man, NWO and Aliens are planning on impregnating you and keeping you in a 6x6 ft. cage. Enjoy your ass hole now, cause it's going to be a tentacle marathon.

11. This!

or this LOL!!!

Heaaaaaat, keeps a pump-y in his whip!

+ Rep for shotty + cool story!

:smoking::wave:

12. ^^^ shit comes in handy man. some dealer tried to rob me with a knife once. i stepped out of my car aiming at his face. kid started crying and gave me all his cash/bud, then ran away lol. a pistol is one thing, but nobody fucks with the guy holding the shotgun...

13. yeah you might wanna watch that before some pig shoots you dead for doing fuckall.
    but OP your records gone..why do you want to start a new one and risk them seeing their mistake?

14. just to see what happens lol

15. exactly how did you find this out

16. No it said right on the background check that it searched for felonies and misdemeanors.

17. i explained it all on the first post. what exactly dont you understand?