My Real Life Story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FrostyNugs420, Sep 16, 2008.

1. So, i was blazin my bowl out in a session about 5 mins ago. Of course, I use a sploof and I as blow into the sploof, I blow too hard and the dryer sheets inside burst outta the top where a rubberband was :confused:...and the they continue to fall into the toilet(my ceiling fan is directly above my toilet).

I had to pull them out with some tongs or else it would clog next time it flushed. Overall, an almost smoothly operated session :smoke:

2. Were you like trying to hotbox your bathroom?

3. I was smokin in my bathroom, but i wasn't tryin to hotbox it. I wanted to blow it into the ceiling fan as much as possible, so it didn't smell

4. I used to live in AZ, tempe was nice lol. You could have just gone outside and blizted. Less hassel.

5. can someone tell me how to +rep someone?

6. use the justice scale in the upper right of the post.

And put the damn seat down ya stupid men! problem solved :D

7. haha thank you!

8. lol, guilty... +rep:smoke:

9. I live in a dorm where there is only lid for the toilet and it's only the necessary one. There is no top, protective seat cover

10. Hotboxing while using a sploof would be a big mistake.

11. haha i know right. I use a sploof to hide the scent of marijuana. Hotboxing requires just filling up the whole room with smoke and could probably get high if you walked into that room lol. I just decided to answer his question anyway.

12. AZ is an oven. . .

whenever we go to visit the fam in Chandler its either extreme cold or extreme heat

por que?

13. BS, there's no such thing as extreme cold in AZ

14. yeah I've been down here for probably 3 weeks and haven't hit below 90 degrees yet. We had that big storm, which it was probably a little cooler then, but its always been like 95 - 105 degrees here throughout the day.