My real life story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Method117, Apr 30, 2012.

1. #1 Method117, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
    I started smoking in high school, while living with my parents. A select few of my friends knew and they are who I smoked with. My girlfriend didnt even know that I smoked, and I wouldn't tell her because she didnt agree with it.

I managed a pizzeria so naturally I made plenty of new connections and smoked with tons of new people. 3 years later I am still in school (2nd year in pharm at university) and work a steady job. I am now married to that same girl, and I am loving life.

Thing is, I still smoke weed, almost every day. My parents never found out (smoked hundreds of times dare i say thousands in and around house) and my girlfriend (now wife) still does not know. I don't know how I have kept it a secret this long, but honestly I don't even give a fuck anymore because hiding it is second nature

Btw I still smoke with those same friends when I have the time to chill (twice a week maybe)

TLDR: been smoking for 3 years, no one xcept a few friends knew/know, even parents and wife.

LOL anyone else out there like me?

On a side not, just picked up a bag of purp on the way home from class and am looking forward to blazing/studying tomorrow on my day off (while wife is at work 9am-7pm) first j will be for the next guy like me.

2. #2 AJ4217, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Just tell them
    Youre an adult now so your parents have to accept your lifestyle
    And yourwife loves you as you are wether she knows about weed or not
    Im not married but that just makes sense for me.

4. Dam good job keeping it hidden

5. lol for real man, i give you kudos for keeping it hidden for so long

6. [quote name='"Cloudmelt"']Just tell them
    Youre an adult now so your parents have to accept your lifestyle
    And yourwife loves you as you are wether she knows about weed or not
    Im not married but that just makes sense for me.[/quote]

No point in telling parents, I don't even talk to them anymore lol, and at this point they (should) respect me enough to not care what I do in my free time.

But yeah I hint to my wife about weed and how it's not that big of a deal and how everyone smokes but she's just so jaded because of how she grew up, and her dad killed himself accidentally during a bad shroom trip.. So she thinks all drugs are bad.

TBH life is much easier how it is now lol.

7. Im that way except my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years doesnt know and ive been smoking ever since we got together

8. My parents know I smoke, but they want me to keep it away from my little brothers because I have a big influence on them (understandable right?) and my girlfriend blazes with me. I had to keep it hidden since 8th grade though, I remember sneaking out of the house at 12:00, skipping school with my friends, going to an old building behind my house just to burn down. Damn them were the good ole days

9. Like the other posts say you are an adult, and as long as you come to your wife with logic and reason tbere is no reason she should be angry with you if she loves you. You need to stress to your wife the benefits though, try to make her see it as something other than a drug. You could still keep it fro. your parents though since they could come from a different time and way of thought.

Good luck to you man! Ill smoke one for you blade.

10. I am 18, been smoking for like 3 years and all my friends know and people like co-workers who are cool with it know. But parents dont, my dad is a cop (cool one though), and him and my mom are both like super republicans. They both think weed should be legal though.

Things I've heard about them include that they use to smoke. I heard this from a manager at sonic (my dad works guard duty there sometimes for extra cash), and apparently he told that manager.

And sometimes I think they do know because I go home stoned like a lot, I've told my parents I think weed should be legal, I talk about how it isnt bad and how I dont care if people do it, I watch ton of weed related stuff at home. I rather not tell them directly though, if they find out its whatever but dont know how they would react.