My real attempt at helping homeless people.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tappakeggabrew, Oct 1, 2010.

1. yeah, i gave a homeless guy an apple once but he couldn't eat it because of his rotting teeth, so i let him suck my dick.

also, give the homeless money, granola bars can't buy heroin/crack/wine etc.

2. See? That's why you don't help those unappreciative creatures! He probably either wanted to get A. Drunk as fuck or B. Ge doped up or C. Get cracked out

Sidecar speaks the truth as well.

3. i dunno, its bad to put homeless people under one banner, but all the homeless guys in my town are there for heroin, but i still give them change, they need there hit, what else have they got to live for.

4. qft brotha

5. You'd be surprised at how many beds there actually are in the Western world for homeless people. Believe it or not, but in many cases it's a lifestyle choice or something they feel they need to do/where they belong. I used to speak to them a bit, they have very bizarre and sad stories but they are mostly content with their sleeping bag and some liquor. Sadly I see A LOT of glue sniffers these days, probably the most horrific substance to abuse. Heroin and meth are too expensive around here, and there is no crack whatsoever. Regardless, they know how to get their own food, and can take offense to the insinuation that they are starving. They would probably gladly accept cigarettes, alcohol, weed or cash - if you think that you deserve karma for that.

6. When I was little I saw the same homeless guy on the way to school almost everyday and he seemed cool you would see him at mcdonalds early in the morning with his sausage mcmuffin, coffe, and a newspaper. So yeah he prob used the money he gets from beggin to buy food.

7. nah bro definitely not, he wouldn't use the money he gets from begging to buy food, he must have used some other money he somehow had and kept the begging money seperate, to make sure he didnt use the money he got from begging to buy food. what he uses his begging money on is a mystery, as is how he gets money for mcdonalds, maybe he spends his begging money on household items, like toilet brushes, lamps,or a toaster.

8. Hahaha

9. you cant buy crack with granola bars...or can you?

10. Really? Damn i really did just waste a weekend.

11. you gotta snort that shit

12. Homeless people, huh... we have some homeless people here....

REAL homeless.

A mother and 2 yrs old child, walking down the highway, covered in dirt and dust. They are homeless. They probably haven't had a place to sleep in couple of weeks, and they probably have been raped or robbed by other homeless people they met along the way.

Their eyes are fixed on the concrete, searching for smallest of things that could prolong their lives.

Bits of left over food. Cigarette butts. Water bottles. Rags.

Anything.

They will go through every garbage dump... trash cans... gutters. And eat anything they find in there.

They will sleep in the bush when the night falls.

And when the morning comes, they wake up and keep walking, even though they have nowhere to go.

They will do everything and anything to survive, but there is one thing they won't do....

And that is to beg.

I don't know man... there are some crazy shit happening in this world...

13. That is gut wrenching and all, but I don't think that a cigarette butt will prolong your life.

14. Try it.

Try being homeless for a month.

A drag of a cigarette thrown away by passing car will taste like heaven compared to the cloud of exhaust fume.

15. I'm not that invested in the subject lol. But I'm pretty sure that cigarette smoke from a butt is not going to make the air around you better, it's just going to add to the cloud of exhaust fume that you encountered when you bent over to pick up the butt.

There are millions of homeless people in Pakistan right now.

16. I know what you're saying. Cigarette smoke is never good for your health.

But for that homeless woman, it's the only kind of 'luxury' she can have, and I'm sure it will make her day.

As for millions of homeless people in Pakistan, good luck.

17. lol i was just tryin to make a point that not all homeless ppl would spend their cash on drugs your sarcasm is not appreciated

18. I tend to not give money to homeless people but instead buy/give them food. Giving them money usually doesn't help them if they buy booze or drugs. I usually give any extra food I make to some cool homeless people in the area. I don't know about you, but i'd be pretty happy if I was in their position and someone gave me hot food.

19. Truth.

Judge not lest ye be judged man. If a crack rock is what a bum lives for then Que, Sera, Sera man.

20. WTF a granola bar??? here in new york you either give em cash or a beer or fuck off haha if you flashed a granola bar at a bum here they would have robbed your ass i remember only ONCE did a bum on the subway said he wasnt gonna buy drugs or alcohol and just wanted food and asked if anyone had any leftovers he was open to ANYTHING sadly only "new" bums are like that after a while on the street its either cash or beer here