My real attempt at helping homeless people.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tappakeggabrew, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Just come out straight, if u need 2.50 to cover a bottle of mad dog just say it and you are way more likely to get it.

be honest.

Bottom line.

2. I would of turned that down too granola bars are gross

3. When I go do sidejobs in the city, there's always homeless people on the walk from the train to the jobs, i've always wanted to go with a handful of nugs and just drop a few in their cups.

4. you should jump 40 homeless people on your skateboard to help them

5. The last one I saw was pretty funny. It said "I'm like Obama. I like change" and hap a cup in front of it :laughing:

6. people dress as beggars for money, not granola bars :p you probably didn't find a real homeless person!

7. thats what you call a bum. not even the nice way to say it " homeless person " hes a bum. i think im gonna try to go downtown sometime and give food too thatd be tight

8. because they want money for booze and smokes. next time throw him a joint or a couple cigarettes lol.

9. #29 Trefoil, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    i let a homeless man suck my dick once, for free. I felt good in many ways.

EDIT: SHITT, i was thinking, i wonder if that homeless guy had herpes? cos thats what i was doing, GIVING him herpes, the man had nothing, i didn't have any change, had to give him something..oh i really hope he didn't already have herpes, i'd feel bad if he did, like i'd need to give him something else.

10. Its cool that you did that man. Im a strong beliver in karma and hopefully you'll be rewarded somehow

11. thanks man, why dont we make it Get Blown by a Bum day? yeah whos with me?!

12. you should give him some bud:D

13. A granola bar isn't going to help them forget shit.

14. OP, I've been there before with someone who refuses food, just go to the next person.

I used to live in Tucson and took the bus to work. I'd take a portion of my paycheck and buy McDonalds gift certificates with it. Give those out on the bus.

Now I live in Hawaii and it's harder to spot the homeless, plus they all live on the other side of the island cause it doesn't rain there.

15. watch him be allergic to granola or some shit..

Like the only person who offers him food, happens to be a granola bar, and now hes being flamed on the interwebs by a bunch of house'd up mothafukkas.

word life.

16. there arent homeless people everywhere...

17. Give him some herb THEN give the granola bar.

18. I've given homeless people change, but mostly I find in the D.C. area, they want ciggies. SO I oblige. Karma and all that. :smoke:

19. Word,i wouldn't of done anything i would've just left the granola bar in front of him.

20. Did this last year. Dude was fuckin' hyped. I can honestly say that i wouldn't spare a penny for the homeless though, since I know where it goes. Shit, around here most of them hold up signs that say "sober native" or something along those lines, but can't keep their eyes open. Like anyone really believes that...:rolleyes:

Guess I just felt generous cause I had a few zips with me:smoke: