My Raydiator

Discussion in 'General' started by NeXXuS, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Finally took some pics of my favorite pipe. It's a Raydiator, It's milled titanium, Titanium screen. Hits smooth. Best pipe I have smoked out of. Was featured in high times a couple of years ago.

Attached Files:

2. my first reaction to the pic is "thats a pipe" then i saw the shit about it bein in high times and im like "that shits gotta be good" lol which end is which?

3. the top is a swivel cover, the green piece is just glass decoration. It's got a sleeved titanium bowl also, cleans up perfectly.

The big end is where the bowl is, it's leaned back in the first pic.

4. thats crazy man, what does it say on the side of it i cant quite make it out like "air cooled titanium"?

5. yep, the small end is a carb BTW.

You waste absolutely NO smoke with this pipe, Close the top and release carb, viola, no smoke loss.

6. very cool peice man, she hit smooth?

7. VERY Although, if you cap it with too much in it, it tends to get a little harsher sometimes.

8. Where did you get that, it doesn't even look like a pipe, you could be like its a multi-tool or something ahaha, i don't know. Looks sweet

9. you can buy them online but I got mine at a local headshop. This one was like 50 or something.

10. i was about to buy one of those the other day. But i was a little curious because its metal, and i love glass so didnt know if it was an upgrade. How does it hit? is it something you can get a lot of smoke out of? How big is the bowl? Oh does it cool the smoke alright?

11. LOL you Ain't to far away, come smoke it :)

But seriously, It hits real smooth for a pipe, Better than glass cause titanium has basically the same cooling properties as aluminum but is a whole lot stronger. Bowl is huge, the titanium screens are dome shaped and the bottom of the bowl is concave so it makes a space between the screen and teh bottom of the bowl that goes into a solid titanium pipe with a carb on the other end.

Honestly the biggest reason I love this pipe is if i need to conserve bud I lose absolutely no smoke, that and it's the easiest thing in the world to clean.