Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My rant on seasoned tokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VapeMasterFlex, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Okay guys, this has kinda irked me for quite some time now.

WHAT THE FUCK IS ALLOWED IN SEASONED TOKERS?! THREADS WITH 174129875917826539 REPLIES?!?!?!?!?

2nd, wtf is up with declaring what's seasoned and what's not. WHERES THE FUCKING LINE?!

ugh

peace the fuck out

2. [quote name='"VapeMasterFlex"']Okay guys, this has kinda irked me for quite some time now.

WHAT THE FUCK IS ALLOWED IN SEASONED TOKERS?! THREADS WITH 174129875917826539 REPLIES?!?!?!?!?

2nd, wtf is up with declaring what's seasoned and what's not. WHERES THE FUCKING LINE?!

ugh

peace the fuck out[/quote]

it should be obvious dude. things discussing bud like "whats your favorite way to smoke?" are allowed, but "which end of the bong do i put the weed in?" is for apprentice. also anything you can post in seasoned is ok in apprentice.

btw, if you dont know the difference just don't post in seasoned tokers at all. theres a sticky with the rules for seasoned btw.

3. Im seasoned every time i smoke.

4. It doesn't matter bra there just where it gets posted a lot of people read apprentice

5. i dont even read that section of the forums or bother posting there. everything just gets deleted or moved whats the point. i just post in apprentice

6. Most of the seasoned tokers post in apprentice tokers anyways

7. no reason to stress man

8. if you have to ask.......

9. it's utterly stupid... look at that section. I'm a "seasoned" toker but I don't even bother with the fucking section. Snobby guys saying PFFF YOU SCRUB! GO DOWN TO THE DUNGEON OF APPRENTICE TOKERS MAHAHAHHAHAHA

10. I'll put it to you this way: If you post in Seasoned tokers and are asking simple questions instead of contributing ideas... then you're probably posting in the wrong place.

11. worth noting: excessive CAPS LOCK is not allowed there either, it wreaks of n00b

12. I really don't venture there, but I'd say a seasoned toker would be a mature and knowledgeable smoker or consumer of the marijuanas. Also, nice and concise writing helps.

13. Someone's never read the stickies

14. [​IMG]

^Seasoned^

[​IMG]

^Unseasoned^

Its pretty straight forward dude... bare to the bones questions go in apprentice, questions with depth and flavor go in seasoned.

15. ya dude i agree with you....if you go to apprentice and read all the posts then go to seasoned and read the posts.....they are pretty fuckin identicle. ANNNOYING!!!!!

16. Um...nope...not correct dude...There are NO QUESTIONS that belong in Seasoned. Read the stickies. If you're having to ask a question about smoking or anything related to MJ it belongs in Apprentice.

If they had changed the name to "The Old Stoners" forum like I suggested we wouldn't be having this issue.

VERY VERY few threads actually belong in seasoned.

And we've gone over this ad nauseum

17. Yeah I phrased that wrong. Things like the "Wheres the sketchiest place youve toked thread?" is what im talking about. Questions but not really about smoking itself, more about experiences.

18. You can only post in there if you ball hairs are white

19. yeah, no those don't belong in seasoned either. Sorry to say. The ones that are there are sort of "grandfathered" in if you know what I mean.

I'm telling you, 95 out of 100 threads that get started in there don't belong. Doesn't matter anyway, you can complain all you want, until the forum changes get done, the way it's moderated now is going to be the way it's moderated.