Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My quest to pass a drug test in 8 days.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UNAB0MB3R, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Well, shit popped up and I have the oppourtunity to make some cash in ye' old albertan oilfeilds. Trouble is they will probably drug test. Tentitive start date is next monday but I will have to wait untill tomorrow before I can be sure.

The fucked up thing is I will be working for my dad, the OH&S supervisor. He knows I smoke occasionally and he does too but I would imagine it would hurt is reputation if he got his kid a job only to have him fail the drug test. :rolleyes:

So here is the lowdown: I smoke everyday, its the first thing I do in the morning, and the last thing I do at night. And I just quit smoking cigarettes so they have been replaced with more weed. Its going to be a close one at best, but I think I have a chance. I'm a skinny motherfucker (6'2 and 135lb. Its almost unnatural), I will be working out hard for the next 6 days, running, drinking alot of water, taking some cleansing pills, maybe a masking drink next week (if you know a good one let me know), and eating some mad fat next weekend. I will let you know what goes down. Also if you have any suggestions now would be the time.

2. Haha if its workth doing its worth over doing. I will give it a shot.

3. I passed numerous UA's while just allowing myself 6-7 full days of detox before. Worked every time.

--Metabolism is KEY

I am 6'1 @ 150lb, very lean w/ very high metabolism, ~5% body fat.

Had to piss every other Monday for months, so I would smoke steady for 1 week, then run and workout like hell (to an over-kill extent) for the 2nd week- piss, then repeat, lol.

Also, I drink lots of antioxidants to help when I'm detoxing--helps get all of the 'toxins' from your system after a good workout and stuff. (green tea, vitamin water XXX pomegranate flavor)

*Caffeine throughout the day helps speed metabolism as well.*

Focus on..
    1. Staying clean (obviously)
    2. Speed metabolism (*RUN!!* Caffeine randomly, if desired, along with numerous small healthy meals throughout the day)
    3. Rest!! (Do not kill yourself- sleep a good 6-8 hours each night, try for a set routine)

You'll be ok- lots of water the day of test and pee several times before. Don't stress!!

Goodluck!!
    :smoking:

4. Well as sad as it is you got a fair amount of weight on me. I'm not too worried about passing If I keep up a good regiment. Time for a workout, run, some tea and bed. Fuck its going to suck not having anything to smoke.

5. You gonna work on the rigs? Great money in that job

6. Yup, I will find out tomorrow if im going or not.

7. Is it just a piss test?

8. I would imagine so. Rig pigs are pretty dirty for the most part, if it was a folicle test Alberta would be out of a job. Which also leads me to believe they will be checking more for harder shit the guys are going when they go out at night. (Coke, speed, h, ect.)

Who knows though, I might not even have the job.

9. Well if it's some good money why not just bring a clean friend's piss in? It's a sure thing if they're clean and pretty easy to do as well. I've done it multiple times, and that way you can keep on toking:smoking:

10. We will see. I will have to see how my week goes, and the results of an at home piss test.

Added to the regiment:

Sweat. Fuck, putting my portable heater, sweaters, hottub and toque to good use.

11. I passed a probation drug test in 7 days, im kinda heavy set and all i did was drink a bunch of water for 3 days and then a couple bottles the day of. I smoked every day for two months prior to stopping.

12. Yea brah im in the same boat got a drug test 2morrow too. As of (today) its day 14 of not smoking. Ive been drinking mad water and doggin cats on the basketball court. great source of exercise. i went to the grocery yesterday got vitamin b complex ($5) poped to to see if it ill color my piss cus its been clear from all the water i been chuggin...that bitch turned neon yellow :D so that made me feel jus a lil bet better about 2morrow.. good luck on ur test 2morrow

13. Word, I will be giving it a shot. So I got the job! Time to get some of that Alberta gold :D

14. Wait so you already got the job? ha

15. Yeah, its not pre-employment screening. I was also warned in training today that smoking weed all night is not an acceptable method of staying awake and no drug test has been mentioned yet so im kinda starting to doubt there will be one. Still going to keep it clean and keep detoxing just in case though.

Also got the lowdown on the job today and i'm fucking stoked. My job title is saftey watch, and I get paid to sit there and watch crews work while keeping an eye on gas and explosion meters. I'm going to be working night shifts, 12 hour days, 7 days a week, 3 weeks straight. The overtime is going to be off the charts. Plus 90% of my time is going to be spent on a catwalk 295' in the air :cool:

And hopefully I can keep this job for more then a month or two. I'm getting sick of being the new guy all the time haha.

16. Drinking water only helps you the day of the test, drinking water for days before the test, is just torturing yourself for no reason.

What drinking water does is water down your urine, the point that what would normally cause a positive for thc metabolities, is so watered down and diluted now, that it is not under the limit to cause a positive.

So only worry about diluting your body with water the morning of your test, it is a short term solution, as the next day when you are no longer drinking tons of water, you would test positive. I hope that makes sense.

17. Word. Correct me if i'm wrong, which I probably am, but by drinking all this tea and water am I not flushing it through my system more rapidly and thuroughly? If its coming out in my piss and i'm pissing more often would I not have less in my body everytime I piss?