Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Purple Trainwreck experience

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dannyboy67, Nov 7, 2014.

1. #1 dannyboy67, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    I smoked some of this with a buddy of mine last night. He asked me beforehand if I knew what I was getting into, and I said yes.

It was clear afterward that I obviously didn't.

After a few hits the entire evening sort of turned into an entire of slide show of images in my mind. I remember sitting in front of a campfire we made and watching the sun sink down over the horizon through the canopy of trees, sitting, smoking, and laughing about nothing in particular. I don't remember a lot more than that, a couple words and phrase here and there, but man I was GONE. I could barely walk straight as I was going home. I felt really lightheaded a few times, my mouth felt like butter and my hands were numb. I came home and, after finding myself being incapable of doing anything, crashed on the couch at 7 PM until about 7 in the morning. 

Would this be considered a "good" reaction? It was waaay more powerful than I had anticipated. 

2. I take it that means bad reaction