My Prom's Theme: Alice in Wonderland

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Raoul II, May 7, 2009.

1. Anyone else think mushrooms are in order? :D

2. No way man. Think about it... Mushies at prom?

3. that sounds badasssssss man! what a trip! go as the mad hatter!;)

4. I opened this thread to say FUCK yeah but Barnkis is right. I took mushies at a music festival and although it started off really fun, it got REALLY bad due to being surrounded by so many people. I thought I'd get a "One with Everyone" kinda feeling but instead I got a "Fuck, I can't breathe! It's too crowded! They're turning!" kinda feeling.

5. Are you kidding? ALICE IN WONDERLAND...

DROP ACID

6. Although I think it would be wonderful to trip to an Alice theme, being at prom on mushies isn't something I'd enjoy doing. Too many people not on drugs, too many drunks, too much chance of getting caught, too much "What the FUCK"

A hit of decent blotter would go nicely though.

7. YES...LISTEN TO THIS GUY lol...acid will make that an awesome night...or just roll...thats what a bunch of people did at my prom (not me cuz i stayed home and blazed with a few people...saved like 400 bucks and probly had more fun too lol)

and what town r u from??? i noticed u said u live in ma...im from franklin

8. ROLL! it won't be as hard to do, and if it's something you've done enough in different atmospheres you won't get any kind of panicky feeling being around so many people or anything like that. thats my opinion anyway! i'm sure it'll make your date very happy that night also;)

9. go big or go home
    drop acid
    peace

10. pop a couple of rolls and then get ripped before you go inside, you will most likely love it and feel magical

11. You should roll instead man, Prom can be way to hectic for mushrooms... too many people, just waaay to much going on!

I rolled nuts on senior ball night, and it was awesome! Def the best 20 dollars spent out of like $500 or something like that.

O ya, you dont realize how many douchebags are in your class until your all in one giant room together. Thats another reason why frying would be difficult, and rolling is the way to go:D