My progress...

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Santiago_and_Dunbar, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Did they offer you a Loli?

Man those were the days. My kid gets em i ain't gonna lie sometimes I'm straight up jealous lol

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lol that bitch no she didn’t offer me a lollipop how rude

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. The nerve!

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. If they want true feedback they will accept the truth why so they can release trash into the . There's enough of already

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. I don't see the disagree option on Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Noooooiiiccceee I really good reason to get baked

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Good luck with your back surgery. Hope it goes smoothly and changes your life for the better.

Sorry they say your fucked from here on out. That's some shit.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Sending good vibes your way S&D.
    Hope the back pain has subsided a bit, and if not, smoke up some more indicas :yay:

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Most definitely at recovery brother

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

10. Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Hey friends, hope you’re all having a great day.

I took down the herm, I was trimming the weed to make bubble and found some bud rot, sporadic patches from top to bottom of the mains, anything without it ain’t worth even keeping. I figure it’s not worth the risk anyway so I’m going to burn it all out back after dinner. Probably the worst timing possible.

Lol how depressing…karma still having a go at me I guess.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Thanks everyone also for the well wishes about my stupid back

• Like Like x 5
  13. You have a hygrometer in the room? You must be getting patches of humidity spikes. Or maybe the foxtails were just driving into each other enabling bud rot to take hold. It happens brother.

Glad to hear from you. Stay lifted

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Yep, have two in there lol one above lights and one more canopy level. I had some nights going to turn lights on that I saw humidity in the 50’s, almost 60 one day, plus some super dense fat mains idk man, I really fucked up.
    Thanks for the positivity bro.

• Like Like x 5
  15. @Sirtootsalot @Nex420
    A34C9758-F322-4991-B344-D9FF815E1BF5.gif

You guys rock, you know why, maybe my luck is turning around. I’m running out to light the beacons of Gondor, will be sliding up in those dm’s later fellas lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Dude, wash it all, the mold won't hurt you.
    Probably nothing you could have done, but if you can get more fans to move the air in the future it'll help.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. mold can cause cancer, amongst other things. A pneumatic lung infection is no joke.
    I used to think just use isopropyl and that will kill the fungi, but unfortunately I later learned that the toxins that the mold makes (ie. aflatoxin and ochratoxins) still cause cancer.
    The only remedy I have found is to keep your area super clean and use HEPA filtered air.

As far as fat colas, I don't really like them that much and prefer some appropriately sized bud (sativa leaning?)
    The reasons are that fat colas are prone to mold, but also, the center of the buds have problems maturing since they don't get enough light. Even this last plant I grew, the bud in the middle was almost white. We called it cauliflower bud.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. I don't remember where, so I can't share a link, but I had read that Botrytis doesn't hurt you if you smoke it, but I'll stop suggesting that if what your saying is true.
    I wouldn't smoke the moldy parts, but I'd pick through the plant and pull off anything unaffected to wash. Then again, maybe that's a bad ideas as well.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. of course bro, within reason. If its one bud gone bad, get it out and keep the rest clean. I don't think most molds are as harmful as the worse case scenario I pointed out, but just being aware of toxins is important.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. So true, I appreciate any info. That's not something I'd want to fuck with and I definitely don't want to tell others to if it could hurt someone.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1