My profile pic won't show up!

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by SomeRand, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I uploaded a picture and when I go to change my picture I can see it in the "current picture" box... but it won't appear on the forums. What's going on?! I looks so plain without an avi :(

2. You talking about the Charmander smoking? A profile pic is different than your avatar :D.

3. the one that appears on the forum is your avatar... Go to User CP, then on the left there is a menu, look in Settings and Options and click "Edit Avatar"

4. I meant my avatar, yes. There are so many names for the picture associated with your profile ranging from different sites I got it mixed up. Anyways it is the charmander smoking, I can't see it myself though... but I guess you guys can.

I wonder why that is :s

5. You have Charmander as your profile pic...go to quick links > your profile, and you'll see it on your profile page...

You want user cp > edit avatar...that Charmander pic might be a bit big...not sure though...can't remember the allowable avi size for regular users, sorry...