My proffesor wants my dick.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nicetomeetyou, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Give her that D

2. Wild will don't give a fuck, he does what he wants! Now give me a warning for being sexy

3. [quote name='"Basquedude"']If you have a gf dont cheat.
    Just get her # and then call her if you ever break up with your gf[/quote]

best advice ^ imo

4. you should definitely go for it

but you have a girl

damn what a dilemma

that's always been one of my ambitious fantasies, cuz all throughout high school i've had some fine teachers

i'd definitely go for it

5. This thread has not/ will not deliver. And people complained about mine...

6. because yours didn't deliver either so HA, PEACE

7. At no point did I say would be posting a vid of me banging her so Yeah it fuckin did.. Not my fault if butthurt pussies want to see me fuck a girl

8. [quote name='"Metridixal"']
    At no point did I say would be posting a vid of me banging her so Yeah it fuckin did.. Not my fault if butthurt pussies want to see me fuck a girl[/quote]

Do you still bang your friends mom from that thread a while ago. Either your a dedicated troll or really like milfs.

9. Why was OP banned and not this guy -___-

10. So did he bang her? or what....lol
    :smoke:

11. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']

That's racist :p[/quote]

Haha I see what you did there.

12. Maybe it wasn't wildwill and someone else banned the op, and that mod is the professor!

Or wildwill is the professor

13. [quote name='"Metridixal"']
    At no point did I say would be posting a vid of me banging her so Yeah it fuckin did.. Not my fault if butthurt pussies want to see me fuck a girl[/quote]

This character fails

14. you'll get banned now for revealing his true identity

15. Lol calm down man, so you fucked a hooker. That happens everyday, tens of thousands of prostitutes get fucked every day. You just happen to be one guy who shared it with grasscity, stop acting like you did something amazing lol

16. Reading every page to see how the story ends, then finding out op is banned, fuck.

17. I was just kidding guys, i have no idea why or who banned OP, didn't mean to start a two page movement about the morals of wildwill