My proffesor wants my dick.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nicetomeetyou, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Right now I'm in class and too be honest she looks like she's ready to get dicked up. I could tell she tried a lot more to look good today. She's wearing heals, really tight pants and a revealing shirt. And the second she walks to class she came up and tried talking to me. An hour left til class is over leggooo

2. Bang her bang her bang her bang her!!! Haha I kid OP. do what ever your cock desires

3. ...oh and fuck it : Subbed!!! :smoking:

4. do it make a move every guys dream is to bang their hot teacher

5. Take a pic of her during the lecture. We need pics bro

Good luck

6. I believe in you!

7. Haha yes! This.

8. Every time I read one of your posts I always imagine it being said by Seth Rogan, It's pretty damn awesome.

9. OP has schizophrenia

10. Bad news. Some fucking nerd stayed after class for like 2 hour while I was waiting for everyone to leave. He ended up staying for like half an hour after class so I just left. Fuck

11. To all the naysayers. For him not to do this would be disappointing. For him not to consider it would be a crime against humanity.

12. Should have fucked her in front of the nerd

13. [quote name='"nicetomeetyou"']So today after class I stayed after and talked to her for like an hour, while I started leaving she asked me when I was turning 21, so I was like uh in a year. She said oh damn it I would love to buy you a beer I was like you still can! And then she mentioned how she would love to go out with me sometime. I do not know how to deal with it is all mesmerizing.[/quote]

Do it dude

14. [quote name='"nicetomeetyou"']

Their are two problems.

1. I have a girlfriend that I love

2. As you mentioned that's what I'm scared of! She's cool but I don't really think I would wanna go out with someone who is like 10 years older then me.[/quote]

your girlfriend would never find out if u don't talk about it. and how many dudes can say they banged a milf who was also their teacher. go for it bro

15. I feel like every thread where there's supposed to be a big update, We always get let down by something :mad:. You better come through next time OP :devious:.

16. Try again tommorrow!!

17. If you havent already fucked her please don't. I don't know what kind of relationship you have with your girlfriend, but coming from a girl, the fact that you're actually up for this is pretty fucking stupid. I understand the whole fantasy bla bla but you should really consider your girlfriends feelings in this. It's not fair on her, especially if you're not even gonna tell her

18. Nah fuck dat shit. Just fuck that bitch. The most you should ask your girlfriend if she would ever want to watch you fuck a professor if she says no then be like okay your ass is staying home then.

Okay no just fuck her so you can say you can.

19. This. OP be a fucking man. If you have a GF don't fuck your prof. I imagine this is just a giant troll thread anyways.