My proffesor wants my dick.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nicetomeetyou, Aug 3, 2012.

1. I'm not paying her...

2. You have a girlfriend and you're actually considering this? That makes you a fucking dick.

3. dude shes just flirting with you
    nothing more

4. Do it.. You are too young to pass up such an excellent opportunity. Bang once at least to get it out man.

5. A 6 is what I'd consider "just above average" A 6 is like what one would pull after beer goggles... You say your girlfriend is hotter... Your professor probably just thinks you're a cute and nice kid. In college, being the teacher's pet isn't that bad, she'll probably give you the benefit of the doubt more with grading and you might even be able to get recommendation letters when it comes time for graduate school and getting a real job.

6. Dude, just fuck her man.

7. Your girlfriend is much hotter and is a sure fuck and you actually consider Your average teacher. Me no understand!

8. fuck her to have a story for the rest of your life. Make history and bang the prof.

9. So have you gave her your dick yet?
    Better pull a Vincent Van Goh and send it to her in a nice little package.

10. Bang a professor?

I'm starting my freshman year in a couple weeks and that's definitely on my college bucket list haha.

11. Lads I have class tuesday and I've decided to go in for the kill. I'm gonna smoke her up and take her back to the whip and see what ever happens happens.

12. Remember the rules
    Pics or it didn't happen

13. Man this thread could be epic! Who would pass up the opportunity to bang their teacher? It's everyone's dream during school man.

14. [quote name='"dr.ganja"']Dude, just fuck her man.[/quote]

Fuck her

15. [quote name='"dr.ganja"']Man this thread could be epic! Who would pass up the opportunity to bang their teacher? It's everyone's dream during school man.[/quote]

This.

I thought a teacher was hitting in me, but she turned out to be a lesbian..oops

16. Am I the only one who has passed puberty here? Going out for a drink usually involves friendship and only when that goes really well. Does the sharing of bodily fluids become involved and you know she wants you. If she does not want more after that, then your probably a lame root.

17. [quote name='"clonedkewe"']Am I the only one who has passed puberty here? Going out for a drink usually involves friendship and only when that goes really well. Does the sharing of bodily fluids become involved and you know she wants you. If she does not want more after that, then your probably a lame root.[/quote]

Kids of my generation seem to have sex on the brain quite often. it's not about friendship in this day and age unfortunately, it's whether or not she wants "the D".

I personally view women as more than sex objects, but I can't say the same for a lot of people.

18. ROTFL!!! Casual sex, swinging, whatever you want to call it now. End of the day there are two types of sexual partner. The first, given the opportunity, you would go back for more. The other you would rather they be on their way and you know to avoid them in future. If I had not made it a habit of telling a woman she was welcome. I would have had bugger all sex and most females like to be told they're beautiful.