Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My problem.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrLex, Oct 13, 2011.

1. I am 18 and my mom told me to live with her for a month [South Texas] and i literally know no-one here and obviously have no connects, i wanted to stay sober for a month but i have been sober for 2 weeks and shit's just getting boring now, how should i go about finding a connect from scratch... thank you.

2. go to your local high school and ask the pot head ahha there should be at least one guy/girl that you can tell is a pot head and ask them if they can hook you up

3. Sounds smart but i already graduated and that's kind of sketchy just going up to kids like hey you got pot? (;

4. You only have two more weeks to wait, just stay sober. Your tolerance will be pretty low so you will get higher for cheaper :D

5. your in south tejas? i imagine theres mary jane within a mile of where you are now, cheap too. im sure it wont take long for you to find a new connect.

6. hahah true that, go to your local headshop and ask people in there, just dont let the employees hear you they might kick you out

7. TYPO*** a few months, she said that but it's only probably 2 months till my brother comes back here so yeah, and 2 months sober of my wife mary jane nothx (;

8. Try a skatepark, there's bound to be stoners a plenty there.

9. Meh not sure :/

10. post on craigslist duh.

11. Skate parks.

Make new friends, go to parties, talk to people.

Or, chill outside a smoke shop. Probably a bad idea though...

12. BUYING POT

Fbi reads my post

aww sheeet

But seriously can't tell if you're trolling or srsbuisness lol