My Problem

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hexulz, Jan 6, 2014.

1. So I recently just got accepted into college and my parents think I'm doing good which I am for a stoner, so I'm moving soon and my lil brother 14 recently admitted to me that he smokes , which I couldn't care but I told him to be carefull and get good grades and shit which he does so yesterday he went to a friends and our mom cleaned/went behind everything and under everything and found a pipe and bag that reaked of weed no weed in it and told him when he got back he then proceeded to deny everything and blamed it on our cousin which they believed for some odd reason he then told me he feels bad and he asked me to take the fall should I , because I am leaving soon so please for my firs post help me -Thanks

2. ...personally I wouldn't. He needs to learn from his mistakes. What happens when he gets caught again, is he just going to lay the blame on someone else? It's time for some responsibility.

3. Thanks but he blamed it on our cousin same age as him and he felt bad and asked if I could take the blame which now in not going to now he's in deep shit with his cuz what should I say to him?

4. I'd say tell him to own up... If I were you I wouldn't take the blame... I'm assuming in college you're going to have some financial dependency on your parents, and you don't want to mess anything up with that (plus you don't want them thinking you're spending their money on weed while at college) .. And your bro is prob going to get caught again so just clear things up between all of you

5. Nope. Boy's gotta learn how to hide his shit better, and how to take responsibility for his actions. Besides, you've got more to lose. At your age, you can legally be kicked out, and this could impact your ability to go to college, if you're relying on your parents to help foot the bill, or even financial aid (because you need cooperation from your parents to file the paperwork).

6. I would rat that little fucker out. Does he and your cousin some together?

7. I am glad I did not have a brother lol. Little shit, he needs to own up. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Na fuck that shit man. Getting busted is part of being a young toker. You'll only be teaching him to snitch his way out of situations (which where I come from will get his teeth kicked in or two to the head). This reminds me when my fourteen year old cousin got caught about three years ago with some weed and he tried to blame it on me ,I looked him and my grandparents both in the eye in the same room and told them "hell na! I didn't do that fuckshit. Why would I give a kid weed?" (needless to say later on I kicked his ass to show him what happens to snitches [just punched him a few times.....nothing to bad] but that's only cause I love him and would hate to find him with a slit throat or some shit). All I'm saying is teach him to take responsibility ,and to not be a nark.

P.s.- This is why children shouldn't smoke.