Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My problem...!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by -OG-GOLFWANG-OG-, Mar 14, 2013.

1. I have the internal conflict about smoking with others.. I have a fairly low tolerance compared to the majority of my friends, and when I smoke with them I always end up getting way higher than them. Now if its their canabis I obviously don't care about that, and they like my low tolerance in that situation.

Now here's the problem, when its my cannabis, I obviously want to stop when I feel like I'm plenty high.. But they aren't really even high so they want to keep going. They also want me to keep going with them, because of this I always end up smoking all of my cannabis with them and getting way to high.

How should I solve this? I don't want to stop smoking with them altogether because they are really my only smoking buddies and I'm pretty good friends with them. I need your advice blades!

2. if you dont want them to use your weed tell them when to stop then? it is YOUR weed.. if you just get high enough and want them to finish w/e u have packed or w/e then let them. if you dont then say they can use their stuff... i mean its all up to you man! ahha. personally i dont mind smoking ppl out even when i dont smoke as much as others. all preferance

3. Man shutup and smoke

4. Ask them to match you, so you don't smoke all your weed. If you don't want to get any higher just say that you're done, and let them smoke their own weed if they aren't.

5. The problem is that they know how much cannabis you have. Don't pull out your entire bag to smoke, bring a pre-rolled j or a smaller bag. Then other people will have to kick in if the group wants to get higher, and you can always just pass the j if you feel too high.

6. exactly. I usually put my main stash in a jar and keep a few g's in a smaller jar next to it and just take the small jar when I'm going out.