Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My prayers have been answered (no more panic attacks?)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Juggalo610, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Yeah i'm a christian I feel like my prayers have been answered and I told my mind and body that i'm gonna smoke weed for the rest of my life weather it likes it or not. I've been suffering from panic attacks after smoking for about a year and a half and it's runied my life when it comes to social smoking I look like a complete lier and noob to other smokers. I suffer from anxiety as well I think. Now I hardly have any panic attacks while in a session :hello: , Am I really free from panic attacks and anyone else went through the same thing?

2. #2 DeathMadeTangible, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
    Anxiety attacks are caused by low-oxygen/low-CO2 in the blood.

I assume when you're having an anxiety attack, you focus on your breathing. This only makes it worse - the human mind is not mean to regulate breathing, it's supposed to be an autonomous and automatic process.

Low Magnesium + Low blood sugar can make it worse, so make sure you're eating a diet that stabilizes your blood sugar throughout the day and avoid the shitty insulin-bomb foods like grains, processed sweets, and low-fat dairy.

Protip for someone who has anxiety attacks: if you feel it coming on, don't focus on your breathing (easier said than done.)

3. I would say coincedence, but congrats on not having panic attacks anymore.

4. I used to have mild social anxiety up until I started toking. It made me a lot more self confident because face the facts... everyone looks funny. 

How selfless of you.

6. ehh I still have problems with it but not as bad what kinds of food can raise my blood sugar?

7. Google

Sent from my HTC first using Grasscity Forum mobile app