My pot plant is only 5 inches tall and its already budding?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by colarusso420, Nov 2, 2014.

1. So I planted a seed out in the woods in august and I watered it for about a month. I let it go for another momth and a half without really taking care if it, I just let nature take its course. It raines Alot where I live so I figured it would be fine. So when I checked on it later in September it was about 5 inches tall and it's already budding. The wierd thing is that it looks like a perfectly healthy plant it's just tiny as hell. I have a 250 watt florescent grow light so I took it out of the dirt and put it in a pot then pit it indoors. I just started growing another baby and I threw that under the light as well. So now they have both been under the light for a week now and neither of them grew at all. I kinda fucked up the schedule of the light bc I've been getting too high and Ill accidentally leave the light on for too long or vice versa, but now I want to get serious with it. If I keep both of them on a 18/6 light schedule would that work. Could it be possible for this stunted plant to grow? What would be the best way to grow it. Also it's a totall of 3 months old not and it's only half a foot tall.

2. put them under 24/0 lighting for a few weeks. If its an auto flower it will never get big anyway.

Plant some more seeds and get some bigger ones rolling along.