My posts randomly disappeared

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by onehitwonder95, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I opened the GC app on my iPhone after 5 minutes of using Facebook, and 2 of my new thread posts were gone when I opened it. What happened there? Did moderators remove it? What happened?

2. What forums were they in?

If they were deleted by a moderator, there will be a deletion notice in that forum where your thread used to be.

I see one thread from you in Absolute Beginners here: http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1177166-how-keep-smell-hidden.html

But there are also quite a few forums where you can't make a thread until you have 10+ posts, so maybe one or both of the threads you're talking about didn't get posted at all? :confused_2:

3. When I posted them, it showed up in my subscribed threads, and when I logged on again, they were gone.

4. Well, again, what forums were they in? :p

If you look back to around the time they were posted, there will be a deletion reason if they were deleted by a moderator.

5. I believe it was in the "Chill Out Zone".

6. That's a category of a variety of forums.

I don't know man, if it was deleted by a moderator then there will be a deletion reason, but I'm not going to go through every Chill Out Zone forum to try to find it for you. :p

7. Alright man. Thanks for your help. Somewhat. Lol

8. One of your threads was deleted for being in the incorrect section. There are also many threads just like it. Try the search function.

The other thread was mistakenly deleted for discussion of other drugs. Although, I can safely tell you that nobody smokes spices out of their kitchen cupboard as a 'funny smoking alternative'.

9. What? Lol. I never said that people smoked or I smoked spices out of my kitchen cupboard.

10. Regardless, ya kind of did, it was back in July so you don't remember. In any case, we always leave a reason why a post or thread was deleted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.