my poor testicles:(

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Oct 18, 2007.

1. well tomorrow i gotta take a pisstest for a new job i may be getting installing atm machines. i got an elmers glue bottle and prepaired it so it wont leak and i filled it with 97.8 degree water and duct taped that shit to my leg riight between my nuts. i wanna test that it will hold temp for a few hrs and then practice walking and "pissing" with the warm water for a while today before i go in the morning so i dont fuck it up. my god i keep telling myself to be a man and suck it up but everytime i move the tape rips out a little bit of inner leg hair or from my ass or the worst of all... the taint:( and to think a few more hrs of this missery just for the test then i gotta do it tomorrow again.:mad: i go from sad to pissed that i must subject myself and my poor damn testicals to this abuse of power! ok rant over. pray for my balls please:eek:

2. Sorry, but I can't pray for another mans balls.... I'll pray for your leg hairs though ;)

What are you planning on using in the bottle? The real deal or the synthetic stuff?

3. real piss. my friends gonna make a donation for me tonight. well its been one hour and the temp has gone from 97 to 93. dammit. i gotta fix this problem.

4. Try a hand warmer (the top one). It's air activated, and will stay (fairly) warm for at least 30 minutes to an hour. Whether it gets hot enough I'm not sure, but it can't hurt to try (it still may hurt a little ;))

5. "Heavenly Father, I pray to thee, show thy divine mercy and spare JWS testicles of perpetual pain and sorrow". Amen.

Happy now?:wave:

6. haha yes! now THATS what a blades for! thanks babe.

7. hey, you should heat it up in the microwave before you go, it will make sure it's the right temp because it will go down pretty slowly on the way to the clinic since your body is already at 98 degrees. I read to heat it up to 115, and it goes down 3 degrees every ten minutes from there. good luck, I'm going to use the glue bottle too. that way you can just tape it to your leg, and not your ass haha. pulling out ass hairs hurts very bad.

8. Ouch!

Good luck with that, I think djnecro had a good idea.

9. hahaha that sucks dude. good luck though.

10. Hey man... The bottle's not gonna hold the temp well because it's too thick and the heat from your body isn't enough to penetrate to keep the piss warm... What you wanna do is get a condom (if it's lubed, clean that bitch out really well)... Fill it with the piss (not too much, you don't want it popping), and use plastic wrap instead of tape. Put it as high up on your inner thigh as possible, not under your balls (unless you want it to pop when you sit down)... I did this and know from experience it works... Get an ULTRA thin condom... Practice with water first, lol.

EDIT: You can add really warm water to the piss, to raise the temp some... This will give you more time before it gets too cold.

11. lmao!

i wont pray for ya, cause i dont do that. but i will wish ya best a luck on a shitty test!

12. oh fuck you made me laugh!!! :D
    good luck JWS, you deserve to pass with all you're going through!

13. well i went to the interview with the bottle of another mans warm piss straped snugly to my nuts and wouldint you know it he didint even mention a pisstest!!! this is bullshit, ive been worried sick for days for no reason. the guy likes me and im probly gonna get the job so i may have to take one later but not today. im supposed to hear if i got the job on mon or tues. wish me luck as this seems to be a really nice gig. good pay great benifits and lots of driving and just chillin time.

14. That's awesome dude! I'll bet it was my leg hair prayer that sealed the deal... Did you test the temperature when you got home to see how it held up?

This little tidbit has to be quoted for its (out of context) hilarity ;)

15. Hey man... I'd rather be prepared, and NOT have to take a test, than be unprepared and HAVE to :D Good luck with gettin the job. Sounds like a good one :D

16. you knoooooooooow you're BODY is 98.6 so just let it sit long enough in direct contact to your leg it'd be fine

17. So what happened man? Did you get the job?

I'll be in for Thanksgiving, we should sesh.