My Poor Baby

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by RiotPoof, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Can anyone tell me whats going on with my plant?

It sprouted around the 20th of May and has been doing EXTREMELY well up until now...the ends of the leaves at the top are turning a light brown color and curling up.
    Any thoughts?
    I put some miracle grow bloom booster on it (but only a sprinkle)...could that be the culprit? I have another plant which is smaller and I put even more of the miracle grow on and it is coming along perfectly. I just don't want my big one to go down like this if i can save it.
    Also, if you can see in the pic there are a few holes comin in, i heard eggshells help?

Whats your advice? :confused:

(sorry the pic quality isn't the best)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/SatanPanties/DSC01739.jpg

2. fert burn,

you need to flush your plant to leech out excess ferts.
    Flush with PH corrected water, till in optimum PH range, 3 times the volume of the pots rule of thumb but may require more
    EG: 1 gal pot = 3 gal. flush

bloom booster is hideous, switch to this

Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food (they make several fertilizers be sure its this one)
    http://www.miraclegro.com/index.cfm...t/documentId/637153cfaa6b1ff545c0236933b0a7a4
    Fertilizer Analysis: 24-8-16 with micronutrients
    2 level "Teaspoons" per gallon of water, (reduce this by 50% first time application) feed every other watering till flowering

Budding ferts I recommend Fertilome, Root Stimulator and plant starter....
    the NPK is perfect: 4-10-6
    2 teaspoons per gallon of water every other watering........ use this as your water ...discontinue use 3 weeks prior to harvest...flush last 2 weeks...thats it no water .....

3. thank you so much for the help!
    I'll try your tips and hopefully it will be okay :)

very much appreciated!!

4. when you say sprinkle are you talking, raw crystals or a sprinkle of liquid mix