Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my poop... smells like weed? lol anyone else have this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lady garbage, Aug 1, 2011.

1. People say if you eat ABV or ABV edibles that will happen

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It's been so long since this was posted, but here I am. Specifically for you, to say that I have experienced this as well. Lmao I literally made this account solely to let you know you're not alone xD

3. Happened to me the first time I smoked but no time after that. The entire bathroom reeked of Sour D in a gas station the next day. Quite an odd topic to be sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I smoked some Sour Diesel for like a week straight and my pee smelled like weed but thats it lmao

5. Or maybe your weed smells like poop...

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Yes, happens to me, taking a dump right now and it smells like weed even thougu it's been 2 years since I last did it. Some of my friends hav this too .3.
    I see a pattern however it seems that every time I can smell it and I do so for a while my poop will smell like it, very odd, but I think it's cool xD

7. And I don't see why people just come on the Internet to criticize other people, we all hav opinions, and I'm sure we would all like for them to be heard and respected .-.

8. Same thing happened to me lol, I smoke weed often but this has never happened before. It was weird

9. U came here saying he's looking for attention then ur acting shocked that someone replied to ur pointless comment. If u don't like the question why even bother? People like u make absolutely no sense at all.. I almost feel sorry for u.

10. I just went to the bathroom and the same thing happened not the first time looked it up and I guess it’s unique

11. So you bumped a thread that's 8 years old to tell us that your shit smells..what's the point lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Never had this happen to me... My shit smells like well shit...

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. only came back to this site because I haven’t smoked in days yet my poop now reeks of weed randomly. I guess 10 dabs a day on average is POTENTIALLY overdoing it

14. only came back to this site because I haven’t smoked in days yet my poop now reeks of weed randomly. I guess 10 dabs a day on average is POTENTIALLY overdoing it

• Funny Funny x 1

15. Please explain further on how something you inhale into your lungs would make your shit smell of weed... It doesn't work like that lol if you'd of eat an edible & then ur shit smelt like weed it'd make sense as it goes through your digestive system, unlike smoke lol

16. Its a thread thats been resurrected since 2011. Its a decade old.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I'm well aware of how dusty this thread is... @ithinkimanenthusiast posted in the thread today that's why I replied to them lol