Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my poop... smells like weed? lol anyone else have this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lady garbage, Aug 1, 2011.

1. lol with edibles

3. Gorilla-throws-poop-at-crowd.gif

4. guess yal never had medical weed ---you can come here and smell it hahaha i could give a SHIT if anyone believes it or not

5. I only smoke/Dab Medical Grade..Luckily Nevada has to approve all!
    Another member likes to pee oh their plants to fertilize...He said the same thing...

dog pee.gif

7. If that happened to me i would scoop the shit out of the toilet bowl and use it for potpourri.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Retired...Farming now..
    And your success story is:???

.NJ...HahHAH...Better you than me...Seems all NJ does is approve jail time!
    Chris Christie...LOL!!

Code Section
    24:21-1, et seq.; 2C:35-2, et seq.

Possession

Under 50 g.: disorderly person (up to 6 months in jail and $1,000 fine); 100 hrs. of community service and additional fine if within 1000 ft. of school; Over 50g.: felony (up to 18 months in jail and a $25,000 fine)

Sale

Less than 1 oz.: 4th degree crime (18 months jail, $25,000 fine); 1 oz. to 5 lbs.: 3rd degree crime (3-5 yrs. in prison, $25,000 fine); 5-25 lbs.: 2nd degree crime (5-10 yrs. in prison, $150,000 fine); Over 25 lbs.: 1st degree crime (10-20 yrs. in prison, $300,000 fine)

Trafficking

Leader of narcotics trafficking network: life (25 year minimum before parole) and/or $500,000

10. YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW MY STORY SWEETY I GET WEED AND CAN WALK AROUND SMOKE FREELY DONT HATE BRO

11. WHEN YOU ARE IN THE PROGRAM ITS ALL GOOD

12. No hating here..Just what program are you talking about??
    .I'd have a battle of whits with you, but gave up fighting unarmed people years ago!

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. no one is fighting but what you are stating things that are irrelevant---i made a reply to the person who had this question--you decided to put your 2 sense in not knowing anything about NJ medical Marijuana program

14. Fortunately or unfortunately it's on the net for all to see...AMF!

15. This only happens to me when I have certain edibles, but I have definitely eaten edibles, taken a shit at work the next day and the whole bathrooom reaked like weed. Now I gotta time my edibles better

Attached Files:

17. I know...a dirty job, but someone has to do it...:smoking-banana:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. correction FEMALE-----

• Agree Agree x 1