Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my poop... smells like weed? lol anyone else have this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lady garbage, Aug 1, 2011.

1. LMFAO I TYPED THIS INTO GOOGLE BECAUSE I NOTICED MINE DOES TOO AND OF COURSE THIS FORUM WAS THE FIRST RESULT LOL  :hello:

Nice to know I'm not the only one :smoking:  :confused:  :eek:  :ey:

2. Only after edibles

3. I've had that happen to me after taking a break, and working out a lot. My guess is your body is releasing toxins, some that just happen to smell like the Kush you inhaled a few days prior.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• :laughing: Banned :hello:

4. Never had that happen, just my sweat.

5. I posted a thread just like this years ago when i joined hahah

same thing happens to me when i eat a shit load of edibles.

6. I go into public restrooms and offer money to people if they let me smell thier shit. Then I could take an educated guess at what they had for lunch.

7. I made some edibles and the next day my shit smelled DANK :p

8. Lol happened to me few days ago first time trying a edible after 2 years of smoking all day had 1 fire cracker and big piece of weed chocolate. When I farted it smelled like weed and that day when I went to bathroom shit smelt of weed lol. :)

9. You either did edibles or are smoking heavy. Either way, congrats. xD

10. You had some edibles. My poop smells like weed after I eat too much marijuana foods

11. Would like to add to this topic.

The same has happened to me.

I don't smoke weed, but I know what it smells like since all my brothers and cousins would smoke it constantly.

Wether their weed was 'good' or 'bad' because it smelled like a random dump, can be debated, obviously.

I don't think OP was looking for attention, like some of you are suggesting.

Appreciate the people who laughed it off or simply gave an answer that was mature given the nature of the odd question.

Some of you need to chill the fuck out.

I'm all for weed, but some of you have 'douchey' attitudes that I think holds legalization back in some minor way.

Show respect and be mature please.

In conlusion my poop has in fact smelled like weed before.

• Like Like x 1
  12. YOur perception fuck off

13. Hey i understand its okay. It happened to me too, and yes his perceptions was wrong and he was rude 4 no reason.

14. This thread is 4 years old. Who smells their own poop anyway, dirty fuckers.

• Like Like x 2
  15. don't worry you're not the only one the same thing happened to me the night before I smoked weed for the first time and today when I pooped it was bright green it was like a shade of green I had never seen before and it smelled like the weed I smoked and don't say it was because of munchies because I didn't eat anything after I smoked

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lol you smell your own poop and examine it.

17. edible consumption has this side effect

18. U trippin ballZ m8! :passing-joint:

19. I do, I do.....ha, kinda sounds like doo-doo:poop:

• Like Like x 1