Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my poop... smells like weed? lol anyone else have this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lady garbage, Aug 1, 2011.

1. hahaha I dunno, everything else seemed like it was a normal poop to me:confused_2: don't usually pay close attention when I'm taking a dump lol

2. :hide:

3. OP, you can get as upset as you want about someone doubting you from behind a computer screen, but calling him names is not only more childish than his response, but it is also gonna lead to YOU, not him, getting "in trouble" because of it.

And besides.... you can't get mad at someone for calling you out on a thread about your shit smelling like weed.

But to answer your question, no. I have not had weed smelling shit. My shit smells like shit, and nothing else, no matter what I eat/smoke. Maybe I just don't analyze my dumps enough.....:rolleyes:

4. If you didnt notice, poop reeks. So the smell fills up the bathroom. i dont think he was directly smelling his own poop. smh...

5. "calling me out"? no, he was just being a dick for no reason. there's a difference between "calling someone out" and just plain being rude. honestly, what's the problem with asking this question lol.

I have every right to get upset when everybody's jumping down my fucking throat just asking a simple question.:laughing: all I wanted to know was if this kind of thing happened to anyone else.

and by the way guys, quit acting as if I shoved my face into the fucking toilet. it's poop, the smell goes into the air on it's own.:rolleyes: christ

6. After edibles it has before.....

7. Hahahahahaha wtf meng.

You guys are dicked, don't smell your shitz and you won't have a problem, who the hell is smelling it that you care? I've heard people say dank smells like skunk, skunk smells like shit..

/thread?

8. did an argument really start on a thread about poop...?

9. haha it's not that anyone else was smelling it, I was just curious as to what might cause this. because it was fucking weird.:confused_2:

10. It happens. B/O smells like some funk sometimes also

11. Smoke it, you might get high!

12. Shitrocccccckk

13. /thread right here.

i love you for this. so fucking true god damn.

14. OMG so this is totally happening to me right now! :) No lie, my poop has been smelling like weed for the past few days. I've been smoking a bowl every day for about 2 weeks, which is more than I ever have before, so I'm thinking that somehow smoking more = my poop smells like herb??
    idk, its kinda weird.
    but i'm right there with ya bro.

15. Haha only after a firecracker

16. Umm this has happened to me too... I thought I was dying but never mind lol

17. im with the firecracker guys. i started making real edibles long time ago cuz firecrackers suck but yea, every dump or fart... smelled like straight weed

18. "my shit don't stink *****"

19. lol cant say the n word
    I CANT SAY IT CAUSE OF THE COLOR OF MY SKIN?! so racist.

20. I doubt it's weed. I've smelled dog poop that smelled just like weed.