Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my poop... smells like weed? lol anyone else have this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lady garbage, Aug 1, 2011.

1. ok, so today I took a dump and it legit smelled like weed.:confused: this has happened a few other times in the past. has this ever happened to anyone else?

what could this possibly mean? I haven't smoked in several days, could this be related?

discuss: poop

2. Never heard of that.. did you try to extract the weed from your poop.. Poop Weed concentrates. :D

• Funny Funny x 1

3. haha gross.

4. Only after firecrackers

5. My sweat will smell like weed but never my shit

6. You been smoking the brown shit? Cause that stuff smells like doody not the other way around.

7. Never had this happen to me but if it did, I think i'd laugh haha.

8. Someone wants attention..

9. Someone answer me this.

What the hell is a firecracker?

10. lol, excuse me? more like someone wants to ask a simple question.:rolleyes: fuck off.

• Agree Agree x 1

11. Peanut Butt., Graham, Weed. Put it in the oven.

It's better your shit smells like weed instead of it smelling like shit

• Like Like x 1
  12. holy shyt bruh!

sell that to some noob!

poo hash.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz66U7ZzdFY]‪Butt Hash‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

14. You're going to tell me to fuck off after you ask one of the dumbest questions?

lol thanks for the laugh, fool.

15. Did you eat weed?

16. something happened to me. I asked some people if anything similar had happened to them. this is a legitimate question. you are incredibly rude for no reason.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  17. lmao..

butt hasH!

hahaha

18. Haha seriously, you just told me to fuck off?!??

19. "You mean were smoking dog shit man ???" - Cheech