Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My poop and farts smell like weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Idahopotato123, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Yesterday i farted and it smelled a bit hashy i only smoked a tiny amounr that day. Today i pooped and it SMELLED EXACKTLY like og kush but i only smoked a tiny amount of that. Why is this pls only serious answers

2. #2 Jimmyyahoo, Dec 13, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    How many farts have you trapped and tested since you noticed this? That part I'm seriously curious about.

• Like Like x 2
  3. and i quote...myself "pls only serious answers" so get the fuck out of here

4. Answer my question.

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  5. I, too, am curious as to how many farts you've huffed. Please answer.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Do you go the south park way and a far into a wine glass to smell, or just a good ol paper bag?

• Like Like x 1
  7. you must be getting some... wait for it

Shitty weed!

• Like Like x 2
  8. You must have been pretty desperate. Was it hard to keep lit?

• Like Like x 3
  9. Honestly that is just something that some people who just started smoking think, your shit doesn't really smell like weed (it may to YOU but trust me everyone else still just smells shit you're just having some sort of placebo effect)

Source: when my friend and I very first started smoking we both thought the same thing

Edit: lol yea call me weird, when I was young and first started smoking I was a little weird :p but aren't we all weird?
    -Weed is what keeps humanity at peace

10. And I quote, you asked a ridiculous question. Not a stupid question, a ridiculous question. So you got a question to that question. Don't be a dick, we all wanna know how many times you cheefed your farts.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  11. every one is being a dick. it wasent a joke so i asked it if u cant give an answer..bye bye

12. Have you sat down anywhere lately and felt a strange sensation? Has you stash mysteriously gone missing? Are you a drug mule? Where do you hide the stash? Has anyone ever really explained to you how to pack a bowl.. meaning like where exactly the weed goes?

I want to get to the bottom of this.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well are you a guy or a girl?

14. The only other time I have heard of someone commenting about their poop smelling like weed That person was taking a high dosage of RSO.

15. the thc is apparently visiting your anus my friend.

16. I answered you seriously but I guess you're the one who isn't taking your own thread seriously, smelling those farts and sh*ts you take must of messed up your ability to understand my post. Cheef on man

-Weed is what keeps humanity at peace

• Like Like x 1
  17. Poop smeller...lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm high rn and this thread made me laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum