my police story.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokers, Apr 14, 2012.

1. #1 smokers, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2012
    This happened a few years ago while I was still in hs. So the day starts out good. Me and some friends dip out of school after lunch and go the normal hangout place.. a abandoned house in my neighborhood. We are in there for about an hour we are about to leave. There are 4 people in the house and all I hear is oh shit cops. I turned looked and there was about 6 cops with guns pointed telling us to get down. One of the guys runs and jups out of the window and the cops break through the window. They handcuff us and search us. I had a scale and a grinder on me. The cop literally searches me for like 30 mins haha. He takes the scale and says... look at this michael, distrobution. He asks me my name and they run it through the system. We get taken outside and put in seperate cop cars. My cop talks to me, asks everything about me my address everything. He throws a lot of charges around.. he talks about the scale and distrobution, then breaking and entering, and then about possession. My friend a had the weed on him and the cop asks how a got the weed.. I tell him I don't know because he could have gotten it a lot of places. The cop thinks I'm fucking with him and says that he's not stupid and born yesterday, even though it was a legit answer. The abandoned house is in my neighborhood and they literally had the whole police force there, so obvoiusly everyone from surrounding houses comes out to see what's up, and I tell you it was the worst feeling ever seeing having your neighbors see you in the back of a cop car helpless and defenceless. My mom comes running down the hill and goes to talk to the cops trying to make them not take me to jail. The cop comes over and is like tell me who you buy the weed from or I will take you to jail right now. I tell him that I buy the weed from a kid named josh (bought weed from him once and he shorted me big time) the cop asks me for a last name and I tell him I don't know but I can get on facebook to see one. He talks to his boss breifly, takes me out of the car and unhandcuffs me. I am then fingerprinted and they take a picture of me and let me go with my mom. At the time everyone but one was a minor. Person a had 4 grams of weed on him and a pipe, he got released. I had a scale and a grinder on me, I got released. Person b, had 2gs of weed on him, but he jumped out the window ran and got caught a few 100 feet later went downtown, but I am unaware of what happened after that. Person c was 18 but she had nothing on her and got released.

2. #2 smokers, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2012
    Nevermind

3. Dang thats some crazy shit. Police have nothing better to do I guess. I know that feeling of being handcuffed with everyone staring at you. Its fucking awkward. Glad to here nothing too bad happend.

4. trespassing is against the law. shouldnta done it.

5. ^ So is smoking weed, smart guy. does that mean you're against marijuana cause it's illegal?

6. Why would you rat on someone? When I got caught the cop came into a restaurant where I was when I was skipping elementry school. She talked to me then braught me to her dodge charger & started checking my pockets , she found my .5 of kush and my 420 liquid chrome pipe and white Bic, hand cuffed me , then put me in the back of the car. She drove me back home, uncuffed me and gave me my lighter back, not even going to my door and she just drives away. I think she went and smoked it after.

7. Why you giving up names, not cool.

8. [quote name='"666toker420"']^ So is smoking weed, smart guy. does that mean you're against marijuana cause it's illegal?[/quote]

Rule of the thumb:
    Break one law at a time.

9. I understand they 'are just doing their job' - but really do they not have anything better to do than fuck with some kids smoking a little weed? Dumb fuckers. Which state u in?

10. You were one badass 9 year old

11. This guy knows what's up. It's like buying weed and then speeding 40 over to get home. Don't rack up more than one charge if avoidable.

12. in the state of florida. I didn't really rat on anyone either I gave them his name, what really could they do with that? Nothing happened to him to this day either I know him.

13. Better safe than sorry, and you DO have the right to remain silent.

14. I always love reading about people who decide to run when the police show. There's just something enviable about that epic adrenaline rush the person gets, knowing that even if its something dumb like being in an abandoned house, the fact that they decided to run will screw them so they better make it or else...

15. So this happened a few years ago and you are still unaware of what happened to him?

This happened yesterday didn't it? :p

16. #17 Purpleface, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    Deleted

17. True enough, Never really thought of that, just seemed kinda preachy and double standardized. Y'know giving someone shit for breaking the law when they, Infact, break the law everyday. kinda hypocritical.:confused:

18. [quote name='"666toker420"']

True enough, Never really thought of that, just seemed kinda preachy and double standardized. Y'know giving someone shit for breaking the law when they, Infact, break the law everyday. kinda hypocritical.:confused:[/quote]

But it like makes things less risky by far, less laws being broken, less chance of being caught. If they hadn't trespassed in the house and they had gone to like. The woods. Then this story would be much different I imagine.

19. In my state, you woulda gotten arrested for felony ASSault and attempted manslobber.