My Police Encounter

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vard0n, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Hey, I just registered this account on the forum (even though I have been on here for quite a while now), so I will briefly introduce myself before I tell my story. I am from CT, 18, and I am attending college in the fall.

My ordeal started about a month ago on a noah's ark kind of down pouring night. Two of my friends and I were driving around looking for a spot to smoke. Our houses were out of the question and I share my car with my brother when he is home from school; he forbids me to smoke in the car because he doesn't smoke and he can somehow always tell. So we roll up to this park with a covered pavailion, its about 9 pm, and there was no one in site. We had about an eigth between us and my friend was rolling a blunt in the back seat. About a minute after I park, right as we were about to walk to the pavalion, a brand new red car with Mass license plates pulls behind me to box me in. Confused and fucking terrified I try to manuever my way out but as I am pulling out a man leaps out of his car in front of mine and presses his badge up to my window. FUCK FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK. I roll down my window a tad, "Hello, is there a problem officer, I just pulled into the parking lot to use my cellphone?" To my dismay I was informed that being in a park after dark is illegal in my town. When he went back to his car to call other officers I made one statement to my friends "Eat it or shove it in your ass, swallow your god damn pride." but then came the interrigations. He called in three other officers and they circled my car with flashlights. I refused a search because my fuck face friends were not reacting quick enough. Eventually officer PMS bitch saw the tip of the wrapper to a blunt wrap. In CT this is enough to give an officer probable cause; what a fucking joke. So they raveged my car and came up with a few g's, two pipes, and a wrap. Since they were pissed off they gave us all possesion and paraphenelia tickets. My friend and I are 18 but my other friend was 17 so he couldn't sign his summons to court. His mom had to come and pick him up, she was RIPPING PISSED. Me and my other friend laughed at him and proceeded to go to Taco Bell to contemplate our tribulaitons. I chose to tell my parents, while my cocksucking sly friend thought it would be best if he left his parents in the dark and called me an idiot. I had the last laugh because I knew it would be in the police blotter in the paper (Twice actually because the local paper fucked up and everyone thought I got arrested twice) and my parents were cool about it because my honesty. The prosecuter was cool and the courts were full for like two years, so they gave me a plea deal that only consisted of community serive with no drug testing. I was blazed out of my mind for every single hour of my community service to stick it to the god damn man. It was actually easy shit anyways because I got assigned to work at the salvation army. Anyways, I just wanted to share my story with you guys because it kind of became the big event of my year unfortunately.

2. Hey, welcome to the city.

I actually have a pretty similar story to yours. Most everything was the same that happened, except I got pulled over for a burnt out tail light (which actually burnt out in the time I left my house to the bowling alley). Bad luck I guess. I was 20, but I decided to tell my parents as well. in the end I only ended up with an ordinance violation in the county I was taken it at, so nothing criminal, and basically the same thing as a speeding ticket.

count your blessings dude, but make sure to be careful! Next time it's a felony! rule of them for car toking is only bring enough that you can eat, and don't bring glass!! Stick to j's that you can eat, and amounts you can eat as well!

3. damn dude. you are a winner.
    Welcome to the city.

I always keep my glove compartment LOCKED
    same with the trunk ;)

FTP
    they can be cocks sometimes

4. Parks at night are a no go. Cop magnets.

You lucked out though.

5. Should have had "special" cookies, the cops dont suspect em. FTP

6. The cops in CT will never ever ever ever ever let you go without a charge when you have weed. I have never heard of a cop letting anyone in CT go when they find herb.

But once i was in a car rollin around greenwich and there was a checkpoint where the cops were pulling everyone over who didn't have a seatbelt on. The cop or the driver opened the door and there was a pipe in the door compartment. The cop took it and tore the car apart, but there was nothing else and he let us go and the driver got his no seatbelt ticket. We then went back to our friends house to hit the roooor :smoke: