my plot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by boxoftom, Jun 15, 2007.

1. THis plot is 10 foot long 4 foot wide tell me how you like it.[​IMG]

2. Are you going to plant in a circle shape? Interesteing. Ya know from above that will stand out life a sore thumb.

3. Yeh thats what im worried about what should i do about that?

4. ...not plant in a circle...

5. Yes, as soon as I saw the picture, before I read others replies, I was like, dude, the eye in the sky will see that like it's been circled out for them on the landscape.... RIGHT HERE COME AND GET IT!

6. bump for some help.

7. I dont think any of us are understanding you. Why is there a MOAT dug out in a circle if you're NOT planting in it? Boxoftom, this next part isn't directed at just you>>>>>>>>

AND ANOTHER THING WHO TEH HELL CAME UP WITH THIS "BUMP" NONSENSE!????? LOL Since when are we at liberty to be soooooooo selfish that we come up with a new word that sums up "Hey fuckers, I need an answer here"......? :confused::confused::eek::eek::mad::mad:

8. you may also want to think about rainy season.its almost here and that ground looks prety low to me.

9. ive decided to ditch this plot thing. im just gonna grow them in individual pots around the woods im just scared about the rainy season because it floods back there can i leave it in a pot there whole life?

10. lols ive always thought the same thing i have just seen alot of people use it.