My Plot For Next Season

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Dank_Head, Oct 17, 2007.

1. today i finally found my plot for next season. its in the middle of some woods not too far from my house and is surrounded by other plants. i still need to take the small plants out of the area where i want to put my trees but here are some pictures tell me what u think and any suggestions would be much appreciated. thanks

Here is my landmark so i know that im at the right spot(a tree hit by lightning)...

[​IMG]

Area in the red circle is what i will need to clear our and put my soil...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

away from the area...

[​IMG]

2. you stole my spot.

j/p nice spot for real.

3. ok, time to start diggin...and find out what this is really all about.

4. looks like a great spot dude, make sure its secure though. if its somewhere where someone could possibly stumble upon, be careful, just speaking from experience. And of course dont tell anyone where it is!

5. thats a dope spot man, i too just found a great spot for next year in the woods. can't you just feel that next seasons gonna be a good one?

6. hell yea, now im just trying to find the best seeds for me to grow and easy enough for a first timer to grow. im not telling anyone where the spot it thats for sure. u cant really get to the spot unless u know somethings their cuz u gotta climb over shit and go threw thorns and shit. im also trying to find somewhere i can recieve the seeds.. hopefully i find somewhere!

7. i just found my growsite for next year too, so do you guys mind if i ask you guys openions on it? and post some pics.

8. go ahead, i dont mind

9. i'll give you some input man