My Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rosstitute, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Hi guys, im just wondering if you guys can take a look at my KC36, 4 weeks into flowering and tell me what you think.

Just curious to know if they look healthy or not, and take any tips and advice on how they're going.

All advice is welcomed. Any ideas on my harvest eta taking into account they are 4 weeks on 12/12, in soil.

THanks

Attached Files:

• gc.jpg
      gc.jpg
      File size:
      187 KB
      Views:
  2. why do those plants look so small? how old are they all togeather? how much light do you have on them... and if you are just useing cfl you need alot more bulbs and put them alot closer.... how tall are they? sorry i just can't get a good look at them... maybe post another picture... the buds look like mine after only one week of flowering... but they look REALLY under develouped to me.... it might just be the pics... trust me i'm not critisizing you i'm a beginer myself... i'll help you if i can but i need to know more....

3. Hey thanks for the response,

They are under 5 x 100watt equiv CFL's and 1 150watt HPS. They are about a foot and a half tall, kept small due to space limitations.

4. Should i change my nutes now that im into the flowering process? If so, what would you reccommend?

5. ok for starters you need to get the cfls alot closer put them as close as possible... a good way to know how close is as close as you can comfotably hold your hand without it burning... another thing is flowering plants only efficiantly prosses cfl light in 2700k light spectrum... 3500k is also good but not as good as 2700k.... also yes you are going to need to change your nutes... get something with a low nitrogen and higher potasium and phosforus rating.... something that will say like flower or big bloom.... it's going to need a lot more potasium when ity's flowering.... i actually mixed bananas into my soil and it seemed to help alot... i also got some night crawlers and have them living in my soil, they airate and fertilize.... anyway just remember cut the nutes by 1/2 or 1/3 the recomended usage now would be a bad time to burn it... so good luck and keep us up to date...:smoking:

6. i'd recommend fox farms tiger bloom + big bloom for flowering.