1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

my plants

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by hopesfall, Jan 5, 2003.

1. what kind of yield can i expectwith this plant if i pit it into 12/12 right now?

Attached Files:

• 01.gif
      01.gif
      File size:
      80.7 KB
      Views:
  2. 02

Attached Files:

• 03.gif
      03.gif
      File size:
      84 KB
      Views:
  3. they look male too me.

4. they arent flowering yet.....

5. well i'm no expereanced grower but if it is female and has plently of light then a good couple of ounces

6. What strain are they?
    A good height to start flowering is 12"-18", from the look of those they are way above that already! I would start flowering now, but if you can tell me what strain, then i can give an estimate of yield.
    good luck

7. I say 6 feet and if you dont have at least a 400 watt HPS you screwed yourself. That big of a plant will not be very good unless you can give it the juice. if you have at least 400 or better yet 600-1000 watts of hps light you will be a happy man!!! congradulations on the grow! its awesome
    enjoy

8. well unless my eyes are deceiving me, it looks like a sativa, but has quite wide leaves like an indica......it may be a cross....as for height i had one that looked very similar and when triggered at 2.5' it ended up ovr 7'....and you will need a lot of light for a plant that size....i had a 400wHPS and got 6oz yield......Peace out...Sid

Grasscity Deals Near You