My plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jmac1, Mar 12, 2013.

1. My plants are starting there 4 th week of flowering and they just don't look right too me the top leaves coming from the bud sites are really thin and twisting all different kids of ways, I am growing blueberry and pineapple Kush my grow tent is 3x3x8 I am using the digilux 600 w hps I am growing in soil and iam using maxi bloom heavy 16 fire liquid koolbloom and silica blast from botanicare which I give the plants once a week can some one tell me if they look alright trying to post pics give me a minute.

2. Here are some pics

Attached Files:

3. More pics

Attached Files:

4. Some more pics what the hell is wrong fourth grow and I haven't had this happen yet last three times leaves where perfect and had frost every where ( tricomes) last grows where ice strain do these other strains grow different blueberry and pineapple Kush got all the seed from the same place called marijuana-seeds.nl high quality seed from the Netherlands please help can't lose this grow hurting for money can't afford those crazy prices anymore

Attached Files:

5. Could I be using too much light I have 9 square feet right 3x3 =9sqf so a 600 watt light so that would work out too about 66.66666667 watts per sqf and the lumens are 95,000 so 95,000 divide by 9 = 10,555.5556 lumens per sqfoot I have an adjustable digital ballast so should I go down too the 400 watt setting or is it too late.

6. And a little more info the ph is always 6.8 in soil so that's easy and the temps are between 76 and 80 in back room so it depends on outside temps and the rh is always 27%

7. Sounds fine, not too much light. Have you done this strain before?

8. No first time with both but not grow according to the seed shops instructions. The pineapple Kush is explained as short and compact and its already over four feet. I don't no tops don't look right to me I don't think leafs blades should be that thin and twisty.

9. Jmac, I truly think that you are over thinking this and worrying too much for nothing. Your plants look absolutely fine to me and I'm really not sure why or what you're worrying about.

"Kush" in general refers to indica dominant varieties from the mountains of India and that general area, however, with the amount of cross breeding going on out there it appears that the phenotype you have is sativa dominant. You may need to flower this strain longer than you usually do to achieve optimal maturity.

I see nothing wrong.

LITFA.

J

10. What kind of nutrients you using?
    How often? Strength?

11. I am using maxi bloom, liquid koolbloom, heavy 16 fire, all at half strength and I water about three times a week one watering with nuts then next just plain water then the third time with silica blast 1/4 tsp per gallon and blackstrap molasses 1 tbls per gallon and I made my own soil. Organic blend of soil then added bio tone from espoma, blood meal, bone meal, dolomite lime, green sand, perlite, peat moss, and worm castings and in veg I used some new stuff I guess veg plus bloom 16-10-30 supposed to use all the way through but I thought too much nitrogen for flowering so I went with the other stuff listed above.

12. Seems like your doing everything fine, its probably your plants genetics, theyll fatten up soon though im sure of it, how far from the tops is that 600watt?

13. plants look fine but also quite immature for 4 weeks flowering, is there a possibility there is light leaking in while the lights are out?

14. No that's what I thought but I stood in the tent and its as dark as shit. It's a grow tent then the grow tent it's self is in a closet so it's enclosed twice and no one goes back there but me and if there was some kind of light getting in it would be like not even one minute getting in and the tent zippers up very well when the lights are on you can't tell the lights even on so how would light get in when lights are off

15. The lights sometimes where only like an inch away from some bud site but my light is air cooled with a fan at the bottom blowing up also I thought that might be the problem also so now for the past week an a half trying to keep them at least 6 inches away put hand under light all the time and hand never got uncomfortable so I don't now whats going on do they really look immature for the start of week four that suck I am a perfectionist and this does not bold well with me what can I do or should I just shut up and wait too see

16. Every strain is different and some seeds just grow whack plants. Not that yours are whack. The only thing I see is a little leaf curl.
    Btw there's never too much light only too much heat

17. Are these sativa dominant. They look it to me and don't forget sativas develope a guck load slower than indicas

18. As far as saliva the web site I bought them from said the pineapple Kush is a compact yet vigorous plant which finishes fast indica/sativa and flower time is 7 to 9 weeks and the blueberry says 80% indica and 20% sativa and the flower time is 8 to 10 weeks and it is a strain that dates to the late 1970's a large producer under optimal conditions. And that all I now first time growing both.

19. Do you think they could of just sent me any kind of seeds and what I have is not what I wanted

20. I would quit worrying flower til you see some amber trichs and be satisfied that youi grew some bomb. I don't see anything wrong in the pictures I'm guessing both are 12 week strains by the look of it though