1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

my plants update

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by brian8472, Jul 4, 2004.

1. so far its nicely over a foot tall its an indica and its got about 8 leaves the size of a grown mans hand outstreached very broad. im gonna start flowering in 3 days turning lights off at 6 pm and on again at 6 am( when my mom gets up for work )
    ive been giving it a low dose of tomato food for the last 2 weeks watering it every 3 days. its in a 3 gallon pot dunno, gimmie some tidbits on good flowering so i dont fuck up lol

2. HIGH All, just go to your loco store and pick something up with a HIGH P

You know it's best to have the lights O.F.F.F. durning the day..heat is a killer.

You the one with no timer?
    One thing that'll Phuck up a plant is inconsistent lighing..it must be on regular schedule to get the most out of your baby.

3. lol ya im saving up some cash gonna hit the stores in a few days here to get a heat mat and timer/ph tester etc

4. Just curious, what does O.F.F.F. mean? I have heard it many times, and I have heard the deffnition before, but I can't remember. So insted of going around like a dumbass, could someone enlighten me? :D

5. O.F.F.F

Old Fried Farts and Fartettes

6. When your in the last stage of flowering cut back on the watering alot.

Grasscity Deals Near You