My plants seem underdeveloped here at day 11!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by LovinDAbudz, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Hi im a new solo grower but have some experience. On day 11 and my 8 great white shark autos do not seem at par with their growth at this point. They all r only on their 2nd and beginning 3 sets of true leaves right now and stand 1 1/2-2" tall.
    -foxfarm soil
    -4×2 tent grow
    -mars 144 reflector at 23 1/2"
    -Water once a day and mist twice, alternating every otherday with plain ph balanced water and then compost tea and root stim. mix at 1/3 strength (also ph balanced) ....one main issue i l know i have is heat but i think im managing it well enough. Averaging 82F and cant get humidity past 26% any input/advise?

2. This is my best looking girl right now at day 11. I didn't have the ph adjuated umtil day 5 or 6 could this be the reason for being so small yet?

Attached Files:

3. Hi im a new solo grower but have some experience. On day 11 and my 8 great white shark autos do not seem at par with their growth at this point. They all r only on their 2nd and beginning 3 sets of true leaves right now and stand 1 1/2-2" tall.
    -foxfarm soil
    -4×2 tent grow
    -mars 144 reflector at 23 1/2"
    -Water once a day and mist twice, alternating every otherday with plain ph balanced water and then compost tea and root stim. mix at 1/3 strength (also ph balanced) ....one main issue i l know i have is heat but i think im managing it well enough. Averaging 82F and cant get humidity past 26% any input/advise?

4. does look a bit stunted for pushing 2 weeks. What size of pot you in? Im pretty new to growing and deff dont have the best watering techniques lol . But from current grow I know watering everyday would be way too much for my plants in almost any sized container. Also I'd lay off giving them anything and go reg. PH'd water until they get a bit bigger and you figure out the root cause.

Your temps should be fine, im averaging about 84 in mine right now. Your hunmidity might be a bit low but I dont think thats what would be causing your prob atm unless your pot is truly going dry everyday, but I seriously doubt it with that size of plant.

What kind of ventilation you have setup?

5. I have almost 0 knowledge on growing weed, but why, are you watering it every day and misting it?

6. Ok. Stick to you plan but definitely slow down on how much water you are giving it. Misting is great to raise humidity but you shouldn't be doing both every day here's what I would do.

1. Cut some 2L bottles in half or use a ziplock bags spray the inside with water and place them over your seedlings. ( This will provide the right humidity for them at this time which is exactly what they need, especially after you indicated that you have issues with the humidity.
    2. Water every 2-3 days. And make sure there are drainage holes in your container. The plant needs to dry out a bit and the roots cannot be flooded by too much water. Mist the inside of the Ziplocks or Half the 2L bottle whenever you see there is no condensation present.
    3. To raise humidity in general whenever necessary; wet two rags. And I mean saturate them and hang them in your grow room. Squeeze them out at least once before you hang them and if you do that everyday you should be able to keep your room good on humidity.