My plants PICTURES FLOWERING :)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GreenLobster, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Here are all 4 plants that I have, none are done yet, wondering if you could tell me how long you think is left now that I have better pictures. Refer to them as Plant 1,2,3 and 4 to make it easy

PLANT 1

Attached Files:

2. PLANT 2

PLANT 2 So this one I don't know the strain, it's either Super Lemon Haze, Lemon Sour Diesel or THC Bomb. You guys have any idea what it probably is.

Attached Files:

3. PLANT 3

Also could be any of the three mentioned in post 2, any ideas?

Attached Files:

4. PLANT 4

This one is Fruity Chronic Juice, and this an Plant 1 (White Siberian) are clearly the furthest into flowering.

Attached Files:

5. Great... All the pictures are sideways, sorry about that :(

6. Nice healthy ladies dude :)

7. Omg your buds remind me so much of, a film I watched called Leaves of Grass, about some guy that grows some potent bud and it looks just like yours! LOL

8. Anyone know how long left for each plant?

9. damn dude u still got alooooot of time left...sum of them plants look like there only a couple weeks into flower wich is nuts..and shitty cause its already october...what state are u in?

10. Go until the first frost. Research ways to survive frost even. But once it's consistently 30's, you'll have to settle or provide shelter for them. For my area, the first frost is predicted to be about three weeks away.

11. Oh shit.... Well it's cold but not near frosting yet, so I'll look into it but I'm guessing at least a month left right?

12. [quote name='"GreenLobster"']Anyone know how long left for each plant?[/quote]

3 weeks

13. [quote name='"GreenLobster"']PLANT 2

PLANT 2 So this one I don't know the strain, it's either Super Lemon Haze, Lemon Sour Diesel or THC Bomb. You guys have any idea what it probably is.[/quote]

Looks like a waste looks tall and lanky but all ur plants have minimal 4 weeks to go there is hardly any trichomes and u also have unwanted visitors eating ur shit

14. No plant is a waste...lol. But thanks anyway, should be ok hopefully.

15. Not a waste lol others look like beaut