My plants' leaves are small

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Trocious, Sep 21, 2006.

1. They have about 4-5 sets of leaves, but they're all very small. Much smaller than all other pictures I've seen on the site... but i have 4 plants under a 400w MH light, so maybe they think they don't need big leaves because they get enough light? What do you think? stoner theories win every time

2. How old are the youngens !!!

4 plants under 400W is pretty good setup. It might be other factors like, heat, air circulation etc.....

If you can get a pic up of your grow room that would help.

3. Currently, there are no fans so I think that may be the problem. I'm using Schultz's potting soil w/ perlite in it,4 2 or 3 gallon pots (they're funny looking), it's in a room with a fresh air vent blowing into it (a shower). I have it pretty much enclosed except for the top. I open the door a few times a day and let fresh air get in. They're 3 weeks old from germination today (man, they grow up fast! I can smell the deliciousness and i see little crystally like things on the leaves). I left them in a puddle of water for 5 days and that kinda fucked em up, but they're doing normal and better now. The leaves are still smallish, but I think there may be some fert burn or something.

Where can i get some carbonated water for Co2 enrichment locally? (walmart, grocery store, etc?) what kind should i get? Thanks!

also... it's been 3 weeks and they have about 4-6 sets of leaves, when should i flower them.

one has been overwatered, it's leaves are drooping a lot and it's growth is stunted. what should i do about that?

THANKS!

4. About the over-watering, I'd just say let it dry out...and water it in 3 days maybe...another thing that might screw up plants is the pH level, you might want to check that...and if that is the problem you can raise it using something called dolomite lime