My Plants Just Stopped Growing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Laughingjackx3, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Okay so this is my second grow and I've been growing these 7 plants outdoors. I don't add fertilizers to them. Its been about a month since I've planted them and they seem to have just stopped growing. I don't know what the problem is. Out of the 7 only 1 has gotten anywhere near big. I only water whenever the soil gets dry. I'm using Schultz Potting Soil Plus because it was the only soil that was available. Could someone please tell me what might be going on?? I've also checked to see if they were root bound but they're nowhere near it.

Attached Files:

2. If there no where nere root bound it could be the opposite, they could be growing some roots. Allot of time the growth above the soil stops while the roots are streaching out.

Also might not hurt to use some kind of fertilizer at least for nitrogen.

No ferts normally just means less yield smaller plants. There looking a little pale but that could just be the lighting.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ahh, so maybe I'm just freaking out a little bit too much? I've been wanting to get at least some fertilizer but I just haven't had the money to. But I will invest in some soon.

Sent from my D6708 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I used some Mirical grow got it for $5 at Walmart I only use a little bit just to at nitrogen to the soil. It's not going to give he best results but I'm also limited on money so I understand lol :love-m3j: