Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My plants do not smell (opinion post)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ray of sunshine 2018, Jul 19, 2019.

1. I was reading through other similar topics about my grow not smelling loud. I want to grow loud cannabis at least once. Seems every season i do grow top notch smoke it just does not smell like that LOUD LOUD. The opinion i have is this. Outside the wind blows weed around breaking the trichomes and causing the plant to smell more. All the indoor grows i have visited and have tracked online have fans blowing to circulate the air. This to would break trichomes and make plants smell loud. Now my little 2x2x5 tent does not have room in it for a fan to blow on the weed i have not run into problems with mold or anything. There is a fan under my flood table that does pull in fresh air from outside the tent.. Could this be a reason i do not grow LOUD DANK plants? The smoke is always good, so are concentrates that i make with it, so it does a great job of medication. But it just does not smell like that loud stuff you get from a dispensary. Thoughts or suggestions please?