My plants can anybody tell me what they are??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Rob313, Aug 26, 2008.

1. I started growing them at Diff times I have 4 the same age and 8 the youngest can anybody tell me what kind they are Indica or Sativa?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. it looks like mid-grade....but outdoor mids smoke like chron...the little ones were too hard for me to tell g.

3. How on earth would you be able to tell that?

Those are indicas Rob--or mostly indica. You can usually tell because indica has a fatter leaf generally. There are many hybrids, however that are mostly indica and have a fairly skinny leaf. But if you ever look at a pure sativa like durban, you'll see what I mean. The leaves are very slender and long on a pure or mostly sativa plant. Those plants look a little waterlogged though. Has it been raining a lot?

4. The ground looks very saturate with water...

5. The larger plant looks like a sativa/indica cross. Probably sativa dominant due to how little they are into flowering at this time of year.....

give us a close up of the underplant of the larger plant and we can confirm sex...could be hermaph...

6. Yea The reason they look water logged is because I just got done watering them and I know there all females I had only one male and he is already gone. The taller ones are starting to bud and the bud smells skunky so Im hoping its decent enough to smoke

7. Well Rob being you posted you are in Detroit which is pretty far up north, your largest plant is a female for sure. You'll surely be getting some smokeable herb off that girl. But the other plants I'm sorry to say might not make a whole lot of anything. Sorry if that sounds harsh but it's true.