Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Plants arent looking healthy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by heavyskunk, Apr 21, 2009.

1. hey everyone, im new to this site so i dont know much about it but here goes,
    ive been smoking mull for quite a while now and decided to grow for myself considering theres always a shortage,
    i germinated my seeds and i believe they were skunk, they werent properly growing there initial root that pops out once germinates so i did a bit of dicection and took the seed husk off and there started to grow very strong, up until yeaterday they werent doing so bad but when i checked them last night and this morning they were shriveld and turning yellow, hte plants are alot shorter than what they should be becuase they didnt have to fight to go through the husk of the seed, so they sprouted straight away, i have been trying alot of things to make them start growing again but nothing seems to work:confused_2:

just wonderin if anyone could give me any advice, cheers

smoke on!!:bongin:

2. Hey man, welcome to GC. :)

You will probably get a better response in the growing section of GC, so I would re-post there if I were you. It also helps to have all details of your setup and pics can help a lot.

For instance:
    Soil or hydro
    pH
    Temp
    Humidity
    Nutes
    Bugs
    etc......

This will help us determine the problem with your plant. GL.

3. thanks freedom4ever, didnt really know where to post so just though yeh might aswell, thanks anways, ill be gettin pictures up soon

4. wrong section to post in mayne

theres a forum for growing